“Very good meal” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fred's Steak & Ribhouse

Fred's Steak & Ribhouse
Amstel 32, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Rembrandtplein)
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,350 of 2,338 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: Rembrandtplein
“Very good meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

We wanted to try a steak house but found most steak restaurants really expensive. We looked on trip adviser and we are so pleased we did. The food was very good. Steaks were really tasty and tender and the rest of the food was really good quality and well cooked. Service was great. Give this restaurant a try, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Reading, United Kingdom
“top ribs in the dam”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

the best ribs ever,sticky and sweet and cooked to perfection,and the chicken was damn good too! our waiter Lucas was a diamond, and upon hearing it was my wifes birthday, produced a free desert of beautiful apple pie for us. top quality!

Visited September 2013
Teesside
“Watered down drinks”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Although the steak itself was cooked correctly and was of a decent quality, the waiting time was excessive considering the restaurant was nearly empty. But what annoyed me far more was the fact that the Heineken Draught lagers that me and two friends had purchased were clearly watered down and tasted like dishwasher - at a price of around 7 euros. In summary, this is by far no stand-out restaurant and if you do visit I would advise you to avoid the draught lager at all costs as it will be likely diluted.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Brazil, Indiana
“Verry Friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

I was walking on the street and i see a resaurant witch a yellow bord so i walk´t to it and a friendly jongman he came from inside to outside told me his name is:''Lukas' I know you looks hungry so if you came inside and try the ''filetsteak'' If that is not the best steak in your life I pay"
so i take that And People that was the best steak i ever had in my life Thanks for your steak And i came back witch my family in august 25 people i want you to serve for us ANd the Same Chef ! WellDone
Thankyou

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Waiting and get your orders mixed up”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

the service was poor, the guy was cool but too many problems. We got main dishes BEFORE starts !!!! unbelievable ! So we send them back and they kept them in the oven. Result : dry meat instead of juicy ones... I didn't finish mine.
Prices are a bit expensive but the meat was really good when not warmed again.
The wine is really expensive : nothing under 30€/bottle (75cl) for some south American wine which worth no more than 3€/botlle at the supermaket ....
They categorically refused any free digestive or minoring the bill.
DON'T GO !!!

Sorry for my bad english.

• Visited May 2013