“Small hotel in very Amsterdam centre” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel CC

You added Hotel CC to your Saves list
Hotel CC
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Warmoesstraat 42, 1012 JE Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Red Light District)   |
Ranked #131 of 345 Hotels in Amsterdam
“Small hotel in very Amsterdam centre”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Hotel is small and clean. It is in Amsterdam downtown, just about few steps from many sights. As hotel is in quite old building Rooms are very small, barely bed can fit in. No mini bar, no place even for luggage. Bathroom is tiny and I barely managed to fit in to take a shower. Hallways are very confusing, long and without some special logic.

Besides that, everything else is ok...

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
calgarly
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Right in the RDL. Others' have described this hotel as "Quirky", and it is. Funky really. Stayed in room 218 had an excellent view of the canals. Staff was very friendly, I forget the nice asian gentleman's name at front desk, but Kudos to you. I would expect some one that enjoys a luxury hotel to like this place, but if you're looking for something different, I would definitely try here.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Darlington, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for one night after going to Amsterdam on a mini cruise. The room was a small double that was cosy, well furnished and the bed very comfortable, I'd read on reviews about the noise being an issue for some but we were positioned at the back of the hotel and there was absolutely no street noise pollution. The staff were so friendly and helpful and let us keep our heavy luggage in a locked room in the morning before check in and all day after we checked out the day after.

I am a clean freak and I have to say I didnt have any complaints about the room and give 10 out of 10 for its cleanliness. The bathroom had a very spacious shower and the room had a tv with lots of channels.There was a little shop open 24 hours with a choice of fruit, snacks and a mirowave to heat up some snack pots available. Would highly reccommend and stay again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Genoa, Italy
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

This Hotel has many good aspects: easy to find, central position near dam square and (3-4 minutes by walk) and the personel is very kind and at your service. The bad aspects are about the room. A little bit small and with no armchairs inside, not good for long holidays. It force you to keep al in your suitcase. Not bad bad I saw something more!

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

We stayed at this hotel on Saturday 15th March for 3 nights with 4 other couples and everything was perfect for our trip. The hotel was really easy to find from the train station its about a 5 minute walk. The 2 men on reception were very nice and helpful and checked us in early. We booked the large deluxe double, we had a balcony with a gorgeous view nice big bathroom with bath, bed was really comfy and everything nice and clean. The Location of the hotel is perfect with plenty of restaurants and bars on your doorstep. We will definitely be returning to Hotel CC on our next trip to Amsterdam we had a great time xx

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

I chose this hotel to stay in on my first ever visit to Amsterdam with my partner (4 nights in February) and was very pleased with it. To start with, the staff were very professional and friendly and took time helping us with directions to various places around Amsterdam. Our room was on the bottom floor & we had a fantastic view across the canal, really decent sized CLEAN room (decent sized bed) and bathroom with a massive shower. The location of the hotel was great, so much to see and do and not far to walk either. Train station and tram stops just a short walk & as soon as you step out of the hotel your surrounded by restaurants, cafe's and shops it was perfect for a first visit to Amsterdam. Really got to soak up the atmosphere. I really recommend this hotel and will be staying again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
london
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

We chose the hotel because of its excellent location, close to the station and in the middle of the RLD. The price was very competitive with other hotels nearby, so chose to spend 3 nights, paying in full around 2 months prior to our trip. On arrival, we were met with a rude and extremely unhelpful member of staff, who insisted that we provide show the credit card that the hotel was booked under, which I had unfortunately not brought with me on the trip. He said that he couldnt accept my booking unless I could prove it was me who booked the trip and insisted that I show my bank statement, which again was going to be difficult for me. He then said that I would have to phone my bank on my mobile and confirm with my bank. I suggested that he could take a copy of my debit card, in case there was an issue with my payment, which he rudely refused. The matter was only resolved when my girlfriend offered her own credit card. The whole thing was highly frustrating and embarrassing and left me regretting ever booking with Hotel CC. If I could have got a refund, I would have left and stayed somewhere else, but I was told that my payment was non refundable. When we finally checked in, we found that the Superior Double that we had booked, was very small indeed. The bed was up against the window on one side and there is barely enough room to walk around the bed, very cramped. The room is very nicely decorated and it was also very clean. The bed also deserves a special mention, as it was extremely comfortable. For me this hotel is neither the best or worst that I have stayed in, its decidedly average, let down by the front of house.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Hotel CC? Share your experiences!