Stayed here for 3 nights at the beginning of January. It was a great experience. Unlike most B & Bs in Britain where you are staying in someone's house here it is more like a very small hotel where you have complete independence. However the owners are always on hand and very helpful. Room was clean and comfortable and well stocked with drinks and snacks. It is situated in a wonderful area of Amsterdam with plenty of interesting shops and cafes and easy access to public transport and the city centre. Also ate at the restaurant downstairs which had a great atmosphere and food. Would definately recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Bed & Breakfast La Festa, we take pride in offering highly personalised service in sleek, stylish, contemporary accommodations at highly competitive rates. Our B&B in the Jordaan area offers all the amenities you would expect of a four-star hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your B&B La Festa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b La Festa Hotel Amsterdam
- Bed And Breakfast La Festa