Our 4 day visit to Amsterdam was truly saved by our choice of accommodation. After touring around Germany for a week, we had both contracted severe colds. We received a warm friendly greeting from Bjorn, who showed us to our spacious first floor room.
Complimentary tea service in our more spacious than expected room with a very comfy bed revived us and we were able to visit the Rijksmuseum without standing in line using the tickets the hotel procured for us. They contacted us via email before our stay to help in arranging any tickets or tours which was very helpful. We loved the modern bathroom and the portable fan/heater to adjust the room's temperature. When the weather warmed during our stay, they even changed to lighter linens to make us more comfortable. We ate twice in the restaurant which was a great value, and as friendly and welcoming as the rooms. The rooms are on a charming side street a quick walk from transport, or to the most scenic, unique areas of the city. We felt more like visiting relatives than tourists. We would return again without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Bed & Breakfast La Festa, we take pride in offering highly personalised service in sleek, stylish, contemporary accommodations at highly competitive rates. Our B&B in the Jordaan area offers all the amenities you would expect of a four-star hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, HotelsNL and Venere so you can book your B&B La Festa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast La Festa
- b&b La Festa Hotel Amsterdam