We visited Edam on a rainy weekend in early November but still had a enjoyable time. The town, an easy bus ride from Central Station in Amsterdam, retains its charm (at least off-season).
Our room was clean, adequate and fairly priced. The restaurant was excellent with good food, service and great ambiance particularly the well selected art on the walls. A perfect spot for a "mature" couple.
The owner kindly gave us a ride to the bus stop to avoid the rain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Bed & Breakfast La Festa, we take pride in offering highly personalised service in sleek, stylish, contemporary accommodations at highly competitive rates. Our B&B in the Jordaan area offers all the amenities you would expect of a four-star hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelsNL and Venere so you can book your B&B La Festa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast La Festa
- b&b La Festa Hotel Amsterdam