My wife and I traveled back to the Netherlands this past weekend to attend a friend's promotion. We had spent ten years living in the Jordaan, so we wanted to find a place to stay near the old neighborhood. La Festa was the perfect spot. Bjorn our host, greeted us at the door. The B&B sits on top of the La Festa Pizzeria, a fun restaurant we've been to before. The B&B rooms have been recently renovated and have all the latest/new accoutrements. It is very modern throughout. Great value and very nice place to stay while you're in Amsterdam.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Bed & Breakfast La Festa, we take pride in offering highly personalised service in sleek, stylish, contemporary accommodations at highly competitive rates. Our B&B in the Jordaan area offers all the amenities you would expect of a four-star hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsNL, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your B&B La Festa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast La Festa
- b&b La Festa Hotel Amsterdam