We booked this accomodation from the comments on trip advisor and we were not disappointed. We had 3 nights in flat 3 at the top and back of the building, and found it was quiet. We made use of its kitchen for breakfast although we couldn't suss out how the grill worked for toast so we bought cereal instead! The balcony was lovely to sit and sip wine before going out to eat in the evening. Restaurant below was busy but they fitted us in, also try brassiere blazer which is close by and they served great home cooked food too. We also had a lovely lunch outside the bakery down the road. The location of this hotel is great, its near the 9 streets and is only a 10 minute walk from the dam square and most sights were within walking distance, would definately stop here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Bed & Breakfast La Festa, we take pride in offering highly personalised service in sleek, stylish, contemporary accommodations at highly competitive rates. Our B&B in the Jordaan area offers all the amenities you would expect of a four-star hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HotelsNL, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your B&B La Festa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast La Festa
- b&b La Festa Hotel Amsterdam