“Peace in Amsterdam” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BeByme

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
BeByme
You added BeByme to your Saves list
Govert flinckstraat 398, 1074 CJ Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Stadsdeel Zuid)   |
Ranked #243 of 350 Hotels in Amsterdam
Newcastle West, Australia
“Peace in Amsterdam”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I stayed in the yellow room for 3 nights. I wasn't looking for company and did my own thing, so it didn't worry me that I did not see the host after I checked in. The room and facilities were great. The area was perfect, away from all the busy centre, but within a tram ride and walking distance. There is a supermarket close by as well as a number of cafes and restaurants and the markets. Also within walking distance is the museum area. I would stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Families
Business
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed in the Yellow room for three nights with Rita. She was very hands off, gave us our key to the house, and then we didn't really see her. Though when we did she was helpful and pleasant.

If you're looking for a place where you can have total independence and a place of your own to come back to at the end of the night then this is perfect.

Our room had a big double bed, a bathroom, a really spacious full kitchen and a door to the patio out back.

The location is not in the heart of things but is in fact a really great place. It is a good walking distance away from the heart of Amsterdam, not too close and not too far, a tram stop is just around the corner and a supermarket and coffee shop were within a quarter mile from our front door.

I would definitely recommend this to people of a similar mindset that this is not a place to be pampered but to be independent.

• Stayed June 2014
London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2011

Grim reception. Demanded cash with no receipt upfront. Bed WITHOUT breakfast. Noisy room. No service whatsoever - no sheets or towels changed. At 100 euros per night it was a COMPLETE rip-off.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to BeByme? Share your experiences!