“Decent steak” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Gauchos - Spuistraat

Gauchos - Spuistraat
Spuistraat 3e, 1012 SP Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Dam Square)
+31 206257272
Cuisines: Argentinean
Good for: Doing business, Entertaining clients, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Dam Square
Description: Gauchos in the Spuistraat is a modern grill restaurant in the center of Amsterdam. Casual overseer, "Latin Heat" and an extensive menu original meat and fish dishes from the grill.Excellent opportunity for private dinners and large groups.Located close to the Central Station and the parking is in front (garage De Kolk)Gauchos Spuistraat is open 7 days a week from 17:00.
London, United Kingdom
“Decent steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

Very tasty and enjoyable meal. I would go back. Friendly service. Good selection on the menu. Good central location.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Very Good Steak!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

Ate here with my wife. The rump and sirloin we ordered were both cooked well and the staff were attentive without being intrusive. We paid a fair price for a good dining experience. We'd definitely return.

Visited April 2014
Terni, Italy
“Steak experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Due to my job I have the opportunity to enjoy a lot of Argenian restaurant worldwide and, for sure, I can rank Gauchos in the first top ten. The check is of comparable to the level of the location and to the service which is a little bit better in the working days amd not so much on Saturday evening. anyhow the filet steak was extremeley good and juicy, the red wine tasty and the dessert very gorgeous. the day after I came back for an "all you can eat" spare ribs challenge? at the third round I was totally done. Next time in Amsterdam I will come back there. Watch to the price list before making an order but what you eat worth the money you will pay for

Visited March 2014
“Nice steak!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

I dined here twice last week while on business by myself. First time I had the rib-eye steak, it was cooked perfectly and I enjoyed it thoroughly! On the second visit I had the ribs, these were a bit tasteless for my liking but good value for money, especially as when I finished the 1st rack I got offered more!

Would visit again if in Amsterdam in the future.

Visited March 2014
Surrey U.K.
“Nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

The restaurant had a nice ambiance and the staff were very attentive, but must say I have had better steak many times. I had king prawns for starters, there were 3 and nothing really special. The steak was OK - would I rush back, NO!

Visited February 2014