“Very Good Indian Food” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Koh-i-Noor

Koh-i-Noor
Westermarkt 29 | Near Anne Frank Huis, 1016 DJ Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Jordaan)
+31 20 623 3133
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #40 of 2,444 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Neighborhood: Jordaan
Description: Free wi-fi in both retsuarants . 1. Westermarkt 29.1016 Dj. Amsterdam.2. Rokin 18. 1012 Kr amsterdam.
Watertown, Wisconsin
“Very Good Indian Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

My daughter and I ate here while on a trip to Amsterdam in January, 2014. The food was very good. Ganesh, our waiter, was very accommodating. I like my food very spicy so I ordered the spiciest item on the menu. Ganesh checked back after serving our food to determine if it was spicy enough. It was very spicy but not enough for me. So, he had the kitchen prepare an extra spicy sauce for me - it was great.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Hebrew first
Bern, Switzerland
“Reasonably priced, good food, lovely service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

Being on a school trip in Amsterdam my friends and I found this restaurant after a visit to the Anne Frank house. It's literally across the street. The staff is so friendly, the food comes quickly and is excellent! Being students we don't have a huge amount of money, so we were glad about the reasonable prices! I think we payed just over 100 euros for five people.

I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who is in the middle of Amsterdam trying to find a great Indian!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ireland
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

Great food and service - however I did send 3 emails to book and never received a reply, so just turned up and got a table on the night - that would normally have stopped me even giving a restaurant my business but I went anyway and was glad I did

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Found by Accident!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

...and glad we did! Had an EXCELLENT meal here. First rate foods! And super warm, and friendly service.

Visited December 2013
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“good indian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

Good indian food for reasonable price. Lots of tourists when we were there...(I am a local). I would go back for sure.

• Visited April 2013