“Lovely modern and welcoming.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam

Save Saved
You added WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam to your Saves list
WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Hendrikje Stoffelsstraat 1, 1058 GC Amsterdam, The Netherlands   |
Ranked #32 of 343 hotels in Amsterdam
sussex
“Lovely modern and welcoming.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed out stay at this hotel.
Staff were great as was the food in the sky bar. Rooms were lovely, bed very comfy. spotlessly clean.

outside area a plus for smokers.
Our only issue was that it was a twenty minute tram journey from the centre. We didnt realise this when we booked, also not much around the immediate vicinity.
Would stay there again though.

• Stayed May 2014
NPEvers, General Manager at WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this review, May 24, 2014
Dear breakfastinbedSussex,
Thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor! I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay! I will pass your compliments to my entire team! With regards to our location I can inform you that the nearest Tramstop is at 400 meters and a ride into the Centre is only 10 minutes. Thank you for staying with us and for recommending it to others. I do hope to get the chance to welcome you again as our guests!

1,371 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

We stayed at this property only for one night. It's excellent value. We booked 2 rooms through Expedia at the cost of 85 euros per room. All the rooms are brand new. Equipped with latest and greatest amenities. The location is centrally located between the airport and downtown. 15-minute cab ride in each direction.

This is a perfect hotel to overnight in, grab a dinner or night out in Amsterdam and not worry about traffic the next morning going to the airport!

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
NPEvers, General Manager at WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
Dear Beenover60countries,
I have just read your review of your stay in our hotel and would like to thank you for your kind and enthusiastic words. It’s great that you rate us with 5 out of 5! I look forward to welcome you again in the near future!
Kindest Regards,
General manager
Rome, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

Excellent from all view point: from room to reception, clean, comfortable and quite. I experienced a comfortable bed, a quite room and a very comfortable bathroom.
I enjoied the breakfast (it would be better to have a real expresso, sorry but I am Italian)

Room Tip: ask for high floor rooms
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear filippo_gemma,
Thank you for your great review on Tripadvisor. I’m very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay so much and rate us with 5 out of 5! Thank you for sharing your experience and for recommending the WestCord Fashion Hotel to others. I Hope to see you again in the future and please ask one of my team members for a real Italian next time!
Omagh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Fantastic hotel, Food was excellent, staff were more than helpful and the swimming pool was so relaxing and very clean. I'd stay again in a heartbeat! A lovely short walk to the tramline and the hotel were helpful in regards to this also!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Dear agneseire,
Thank you for staying with us! I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay so much and that you will return. That’s the biggest compliment we can get! I will share your feedback with my entire team and look forward to your next visit!
WestCord fashion Hotel
Harlow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

The hotel was every thing we expected it to be. Staff very attentive and friendly . Reception very welcoming, speedy check in. Rooms spacious , nicely furnished . Good size shower in the bathroom. Plenty of storage in the room. Large comfortable beds. 'Sky Bar' on the 10th floor, well worth visiting. Music and drinks until 2am.. We didn't use the spa or pool as no time, but we did look round it, very nice. We knew the hotel was outside of the city centre, but it didn't cause any problems. Trams run into the city centre every 5/10 mins. Tram numbers 1 and 17. Pick the trams up a short walk from the hotel. We would definitely recommend this hotel , and would stay here again if we revisited Amsterdam.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Beverley D,
Thank you for staying with us! I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay so much and that you will return. That’s the biggest compliment we can get! Thank you for recommending the WestCord Fashion. I look forward to your next visit!
WestCord fashion Hotel
Erskine, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

We stayed at this hotel in March and from check in to checkout all was excellent. It is near the tram links into centre of town and attractions which are very easy to use,the hotel staff sell the tickets and keep you right on what trams to get and what deals are good.
The hotel itself was spotless clean, the room decor was excellent, bathroom even had walls! as I had seen some other reviews which didnt, my friend and I were both relieved!
We had breakfast included and if you are going you definetly have to add the breakfast, was outstanding,lovedthe hot chocolate,Prosecco and the unlimted choice of hot and cold foods. The only down side was the bar, service not great, waited ages to be acknowledged and then final got served, but dont let that put you off, this hotel is worth the bar wait.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
NPEvers, General Manager at WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
Dear Lorraine1096493,
“Simply fab!” what a good start for a review! Thank you for staying with us! I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay so much and that you rate us with 5 out of 5. Your compliments are very appreciated and will be shared with my entire team. I look forward to your next visit!
Dublin, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

I stayed here for 2 night recently and really enjoyed it.
The hotel is modern, clean, quiet, and the staff are friendly.

It is 15 minutes from the airport in a taxi, costing 30 euro.

Access to the city centre from the hotel is very straight forward.
The nearest Metro station is 5 minute walk from the hotel.
Then it is 12-15 minutes to the city centre by Metro.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear roderv,
Thank you for sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor and for your compliments. I will share your feedback with my entire team. It has been a pleasure to welcome you to WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam. We are looking forward welcoming you again as our guest in the near future!
Kind regards,
Nico Evers

Been to WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam? Share your experiences!