“Thank you very much!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam

Save Saved
You added WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam to your Saves list
WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Hendrikje Stoffelsstraat 1, 1058 GC Amsterdam, The Netherlands   |
Ranked #32 of 343 hotels in Amsterdam
Comines, Hainaut, Belgium
“Thank you very much!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

We came for one night in your hotel. We booked because of good way people speak about you on Tripadvisor. Even with all what we already knew about you, you surprised us even more and in good way!
Your gift for our honey moon touched us very much and we appreciate way you received us and quality of everything : how look like desk, rooms, skyybar, swimming pool...
Really, be sure we already spoke about you! Some friends already tols us they'll come to you in their next trip in your city!
Antoine & Slava

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
NPEvers, General Manager at WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Dear Antoine and Slava,
“Thank you veyu much!” What a great start of a review! Thank you for sharing your feedback and for all the kind words. I’m delighted to read that you rate us with 5 out of 5 and you’ve enjoyed your stay and your honeymoon gifts so much. Thank you for choosing our hotel and for recommending it to others. I look forward to welcome you again to the WestCord Fashion Hotel!

1,442 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (158)
  • Greek first
Limavady, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

We picked this hotel for price as the hotels in Amsterdam were all pretty expensive. We were not disappointed. Its only one train and one tram stop from the Airport and the trams numbers 1 & 17 a few minutes from the hotel had you in the city centre within 10 minutes. The hotel food was excellent although pricy. All staff were extremely helpful and spoke perfect English. A very quiet area of Amsterdam which suited us perfectly and made for an excellent relaxing stay after non stop walking of the city each day visiting all the sites. Rooms spacious and air conditioned and serviced each day. Chic Boutique style.

Room Tip: We had a room on the 9th floor and it was lovely and quiet.
Dear hilandHendy50,
Thank you for staying with us! I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay so much and that you rate us with 5 out of 5. Your compliments about my team and our food are very appreciated and will be shared with my entire team. Thank you for recommending our hotel to others! I look forward to your next visit!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Very nice hotel. The center of Amsterdam is easily accessible by tram (you can also buy tickets at the front desk). Good breakfast, although a little bit expensive. I would strongly recommand this hotel, especially for a romantic week end.

Dear Francis V,
Thank you for your short and clear review on Tripadvisor! I'm very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay so much! I do hope to get the chance to welcome you again to the WestCord Fashion!
WestCord fashion Hotel
wales
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

arrived with my family to a very warm friendly greeting at reception.After a fast and efficient check in and plenty of advice on hotel facilities and services we got the lift to the sixth floor.We opened our doors to spotlessly clean and plush rooms.we got exactly what we had requested one room with two single beds and one with a double bed could not have wished for more.We quickly showered in the beautiful bathroom complete with a deep deep bath.Toilets were in separate rooms also lovely.Went down stairs and decided to have dinner at the hotel we could have had a fixed price three course dinner for 39euros but opted instead to dine from the bar restaurant instead.What beautiful food! If we had not wished to try other restaurants in Amsterdam we would very happily dined at the Westcord as it was we had another meal at the Westcord later in the week and that too was marvellous.The prices for 4 persons for two courses including beer coke and a glass a wine was 100 euro per meal.Could have been much less if we had chosen different dishes.We also made use of the free magnificent swimming pool and my son and daughter in law had a 30 minute body massage costing 30 euros each.They tell me they were in the hands of experts.There was one hiccup during our stay I had ordered a bottle of champagne to be in our room on arrival but it was not there.I can tell you that this was put right immediately by the hotel so much so I felt guilty about complaining. What a magnificent gesture by the management so thank you to them.The Westcord fashion hotel is one train stop from Schipol airport to Leylaan station and a ten minute easy walk from there or catch no1/no17 tram to Surinamplein stop and walk back about 300yards to the hotel which you cannot miss.A truly magnificent hotel full of friendly very helpful staff.It was a pleasure to stay at the Westcord and I will be staying there again when in Amsterdam.Simply great.

Room Tip: Based on my experiences all rooms should be great.buy tickets for attractions from hotel as they wil...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Dear getaboutalotwales,
“more a palace than a hotel”, what a great start of a review! Thank you for staying with us and for your compliments. I’m delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay so much! I will share your feedback with my entire team. I’m sure they will all be proud to read it. As a General Manager I’m very happy to have such dedicated team members. Thank you for recommending it to others and for returning in the future. That’s the biggest compliment we can get!
rochester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Me and my girlfriend went to Amsterdam for a long weekend for her birthday and stayed in this hotel, what can I say, it was the best hotel I've ever stayed in, left a lovely cocktail voucher for my girlfriends birthday which was lovely of them, the room was excellent and the shower was amazing, the hotel's staff were very friendly and the sky bar was amazing, would recommend this hotel if your going to Amsterdam and a great location only 10 mins on the tram to get to the centre which is very easy to work out and only 16 euro for a 3 day tram pass

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear mart111y,
Thank you for staying with us! I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay so much and that you rate us with 5 out of 5. Your compliments about our rooms and birthday gift are very appreciated! Thank you for recommending our hotel to others. I do hope to get the chance to welcome you again!
Nice, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

The hotel is about 20 minutes from Central station thanks to tramway line 1 (surinameplein).
The room is very nice. Large bathroom with bath + shower.
The minibar is automatic so no fridge... don't expect to be able to store the holland cheeses you bought in a fresh place. The bar and swimming pool are nice too. Some would say it's a bit pricy but I think it is good for a clean and modern hotel not too far from city center. Breakfast is nice but still 19 €. Wifi is for free in the hotel and works well.

Dear Charrieras F,
Thank you for staying with us! I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay so much and that you rate us with 5 out of 5. Your compliments about our breakfast is very appreciated and will be shared with my entire team. I look forward to your next visit!
Dublin, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

My young niece and I enjoyed our stay in this hotel in February and really enjoyed it. While the localtion is on a ring road it is has a residential areas nearby, good eating options and the lovely Vondel Park. The decor is quite funky themed on fashion, mannequins etc. The room was very comfortable with a full big bath and excellent shower. The mini bar is a mini vending machine which my niece loved. Wifi was excellent and I would recommend the brekfast there. The best choice of fresh and cooked food I have seen in a long time. We used the pool which is small and slightly cold. It is very convenient to Schiphol and a twenty or so tram ride to most sites. We hired bikes from the hotel for one of hte day.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear Maeve Gill,
I am delighted to read that the we have met your expectations and that you hired our bikes to explore Amsterdam. As an Amsterdam citizen I can guarantee you that a bike is the best way to travel in our city! Thank you for choosing our hotel! I do hope we can welcome you again to WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam in the near future!
Nico Evers

Been to WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam? Share your experiences!