“Outstanding” 5 of 5 stars
Review of WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam

Save Saved
You added WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam to your Saves list
WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Hendrikje Stoffelsstraat 1, 1058 GC Amsterdam, The Netherlands   |
Ranked #32 of 345 Hotels in Amsterdam

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (175)
Leyland, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

We stayed here for my 40th birthday. The hotel was very nice on the eye, great bar on the top floor. The staff were really helpful and nothing was a problem. We have stayed all over Europe over the last few months and would recommend this one. For a tip get the tram day ticket for as long as your staying as you can use the tram as many times as you like during your stay it's worth getting and 'don't forget to check out' off the tram!!! One more thing the staff gave me a card and a bottle of wine for my birthday. Thank you to the fashion team our stay was brilliant!!!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
NPEvers, General Manager at WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Dear MrsWoo11,
“Fantastic hotel…” What a great start of a review! Thank you for sharing your feedback and for all the kind words. I’m delighted to read that you’ve enjoyed our birthday gift! Thank you for choosing our hotel and I look forward to welcome you again to the WestCord Fashion Hotel!
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Modern, stylish hotel on the outskirts Amsterdam - don't let the location put you off, it's so quick and easy to get into the centre of Amsterdam, you just walk to suriname plain tram stop and get on a 1 or 17 in the direction of centraal. The hotel itself had everything we needed, the room was spacious, had lovely decor, good air con and a fantastic shower. We didn't eat at the hotel during our stay but did use the pool which again is stylish and well kept but slightly on the small side and you have to pay extra for the sauna, steam room and of course any treatments. We read beforehand on trip advisor, reports of this hotel being noisy and I have to say this isn't something we experienced at all, quite the opposite! We had 3 of the best nights sleep, it was always quiet, the bed was huge and comfy and the curtains are black outs. We hugely benefitted from buying tickets for the Anne Frank house online before our visit and tickets for the van gough museum at the hotel before we went in the morning - definitely do this, you'll avoid huge queues. Overall we would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Amsterdam who wants somewhere very pleasant to stay with a great room, within easy reach of the city centre.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Dave B,
I was delighted to read that the hotel and the staff have met your expectations! Thank you for choosing our hotel and for recommending it to others! I do hope we can welcome you again to WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam in the near future!
General manager
Noida, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Out of three cities I visited during my honeymoon, Amsterdam was the city I had to spent most amount of time to go through the hotel reviews as there are so many good hotels around. I must say the the decision to stay in this hotel was absolutely right. It is situated in outskirts of Amsterdam but has good connectivity as the Surinameplein tram station is just at walking distance which can take you right into the middle of city center. I purchased the tram pass from hotel desk itself which was very handy. The staff is very helpful and gives you all the information you need. The room was pretty big as per the European standards and very classy. The clear glass door of bathroom was a surprise. The food was also very nice and full of variety.

Room Tip: Take the rooms at upper floors for good view and confirm about the bathroom door (clear or opaque) b...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear sandi002in,
Thank you for posting your positive review on Tripadvisor. I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your honeymoon so much and rate us with 5 out of 5! I will share them with my entire team!
I do hope to get the chance to welcome you back as our guests when your travel plans bring you back to Amsterdam!
Kindest regards
Napier, New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Stayed 3 nights here on our first trip to Amsterdam. Our room was a good size and even though the Hotel was not in the City Centre, the money we saved on the room we did not spend on public transport. The staff were very informative and easy to communicate with. The Train stop from the Airport was a 15 minute walk away and the trams into Amsterdam Centraal were frequent and very easy to use. If staying for more than 1 day, recommend buying a pass. We felt the breakfast price was expensive, however, finding a café open early in Lelyland was a problem. If we come back to Amsterdam, will stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Kowigal2013,
Thank you for staying with us! I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay! Your compliments will be shared with my entire team! I’m very happy to read that you will return. That’s the biggest compliment we can get!
WestCord fashion Hotel
Waterloo, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

Nice place, nice people, well located! The hotel is close to the tram bringing you in 15 minute to the centre of the city. The rooms are lovely, clean and quite big. There is also a parking which is cheaper if you book it via internet. We appreciated also the wellness center! Perfect hotel for your stay in Amsterdam!

• Stayed September 2013
Dear xavier_nath,
Thank you for posting your positive review on Tripadvisor. I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay so much and rate us with 5 out of 5! I will share them with my entire team!
Kindest regards
Piran, Slovenia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

I have stayed here for three nights end August while visiting Amsterdam for business. The hotel is just inside the ring and walking distance to the centre ( park, maybe 10 minutes ). The facilities are great, room in spacious and has shower and bath! The sky bar is perfect for a drink and a snack. The prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend the hotel!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Petra008,
Thank you for staying with us! I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay so much! Your compliments will be shared with my entire team! We look forward to your next visit!
WestCord fashion Hotel
Nico Evers

Been to WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam? Share your experiences!