“Fab girls weekend away!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam

Save Saved
You added WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam to your Saves list
WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Hendrikje Stoffelsstraat 1, 1058 GC Amsterdam, The Netherlands   |
Ranked #32 of 343 hotels in Amsterdam
“Fab girls weekend away!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Me and my friends stayed at this luxurious hotel for a week, not sure if I could fault it! The pictures on the website are honest which is something I worried about because it looked too good to be true for the price we payed! The staff were lovely and nothing we asked for was a problem. One thing I would suggest is that the sauna was free of charge for guests, I've never seen a hotel/spa/health club charge for sauna use. Also no water or mirrors in the gym, I personally would always expect water and space in front of the mirror to do weight training. However I wouldn't say that is a complaint, merely a suggestion for improvement. Over all we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Rooms were quiet, big, comfortable and looked lovely! Pillows were huge, AC & heating, black out curtains and the bath was luxuriously deep! Would definitely recommend

• Stayed August 2013
NPEvers, General Manager at WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Dear Hollym10,
Thank you for staying with us! It's great to read that you enjoyed your stay so much! Thank you for posting your review on Tripadvisor and for recommending it to others! Your suggestions with regards to the Wellness Garden are highly appreciated. I do Hope to see you again in the near future!

1,440 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (158)
  • Greek first
lanark
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

This was my 3rd stay and still found it to be a pleasant stay, the hotel is in a good location with easy access via Amsterdam city centre and the airport/central station. The rooms are nice but we noted area's were starting to look a bit worn, ie scratch marks over the area where the tv sits but the rooms are always clean and bed comfortable. I will return again

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear jamie h,
I'm very happy to have you as a regular guest and I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your stays in our hotel! I’m surprised about your comment that certain area’s are starting to look a bit worn. I would like to know in which room you were staying. Please be so kind to sent me a mail at nico.evers@westcordhotels.nl. Thank you for sharing your experience I look forward to welcome aigain!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

With my husband we decided to stop in Amsterdam just for 2 night (on our way from Paris to Germany). When I checked opinions of this hotel, we immediately book room.
I do not understand opinions like: bathroom door are made of glass. Ii is FASHION hotel! Of course design will be like modern and cool. And it was one of the BEST hotel we ever stayed!! It totally should have 5 star (ironing board in the room).
VERY VERY nice service. If we will visit Amsterdam one more time FOR SURE we will stay in WestCord

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear aagaa88,
"Big WOW!!!” what a great start for a review!
I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel! Your review reflects our desired guest experience!
Thank you for staying and recommending our hotel to others! I look forward to your next visit.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

just got back from a 4 night stay here. What an absolute pleasure it was, the rooms are modern, spacious and so clean. The staff are so friendly and the pool/gym are great. It really is a great 4 star hotel. Don't let the distance put you off, it really is like a 10-15 minute trip right into the heart so it really Is not to far out at all.

Would go back in a heartbeat such a nice place

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear danphear,
I was delighted to read that the hotel and the staff have met your expectations! I will share your feedback with my entire team! Your comment about the distance to the City Center are very appreciated, 10-15 minutes is not much indeed. Thank you for choosing our hotel and I hope we can welcome you again to WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam in the near future!
Gauteng
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights on a business trip, this place has great facilities for conferences, fantastic breakfasts, beautiful rooms. Rooms are equipped with great bathrooms, nice beds, and television. It's closely located to tram stations. Would go here on a personal trip also.

• Stayed April 2013
Dear samisto,
Thank you for staying with us! I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay so much! Your compliments will be shared with my entire team! We look forward to your next visit whether it is a personal trip or a business trip!
WestCord fashion Hotel
Chevy Chase, MD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

I stayed twice at the Fashion Hotel in recent weeks and both were more than satisfactory, indeed quite enjoyable. Excellent rooms, immaculate everything, free internet, fine indoor pool (though they're a bit stingy with towels there and there's no soap in the changing-room showers), ample and diverse breakfast, helpful staff, reasonable rates (especially when booked in advance). Not in the thick of things but in many ways that's an advantage. Tram service "into town" and to the museums is easy, and several worthwhile restaurants are walkable. Hotel is also relatively convenient to Schiphol airport.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
NPEvers, General Manager at WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this review, August 17, 2013
Dear TravelChevyChaseMD,
I 'm delighted to read that the hotel and the staff have met your expectations! Thank you for choosing our hotel and for recommending it to others! I do hope we can welcome you again to WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam in the near future!
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I cannot express how fantastic this hotel was. Me and my partner when for a birthday treat so we were looking for a relaxing hotel and we were not disappointed :)

The room was spotless, the bed huge and the bathroom was modern (the bathroom had glass doors so was perfect for having a soak, a glass of wine and watch tv!)
The hotel offers a spa and beauty treatment and reasonable prices so was perfect for a relaxing after explore The Dam.
Naturally the hotel isn't in the city center but the hotel staff pointed us in the right direction and advised us on what tram to get.
Hotel staff were lovely, rooms were cleaned every day providing fresh towels and toiletries.

Overall brilliant place to go to visit Amsterdam :)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Sam R,
Thank you for staying with us! I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay so much! Your compliments will be shared with my entire team! We look forward to your next visit!
WestCord fashion Hotel
Nico Evers

Been to WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam? Share your experiences!