“Beautiful design hotel!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam

You added WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam to your Saves list
WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Hendrikje Stoffelsstraat 1, 1058 GC Amsterdam, The Netherlands   |
Ranked #30 of 344 Hotels in Amsterdam
Riga, Latvia
“Beautiful design hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012 via mobile

We stay here 1 night in April 2012, all was incredible good!! It is very beautiful design hotel with good location and value for money!

• Stayed April 2012
NPEvers, General Manager at WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this review, April 11, 2012
Dear Krelle25,
I'm delighted to read your positive feedback on Tripadvisor. I will share it with my entire team Who, I'm sure, will read it with pride!
Thank you for staying with us! I hope to get the chance to welcome you again as our guest in the near future!
General manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (194)
  • Greek first
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

Fantastic stay. Great Breakfast, the Wellness fitness centre, pool and sauna are really nice.
and it's true - just a short walk from the tram stop that you can take from Amsterdam Central train station. Really useful for getting into town,
Friendly and helpful staff - we really did not want to leave!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Bologna, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

we stayed there four nights and it was very good! the staff is friendly and helpfull, excellent room...the problem is the location, but we loved it.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
NPEvers, General Manager at WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this review, April 9, 2012
Dear iole_12,
I have just read your review of your stay in our hotel and would like to thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcome you again in the near future!
Brussels, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

Everything was perfect, I aleady booked my room for next week...

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Dear FabianSemal,
Thank you for posting your short and clear review on Tripadvisor. I'm very happy to read that everything was perfect during your stay. I'm delighted to read that you are returning coming week! I will share your review with my entire team!
Southsea, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

Friendly and helpful staff, clean, modern and contemporary.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Rob C,
Thank you for nice review on Tripadvisor. I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel! Thank you for recommending our hotel to others! I hope that we may have the chance to welcome you again in the near future!
General manager
Montanita, Ecuador
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

I went to Amsterdam for a weekend, and stayed only one night in this Hotel. I really wish I could have stayed there longer, cause the service was great!! The people on the reception were really helpfull, answering any question we had. The rooms were not that big but there were also not that small that you would feel uncomfortable. The best in the bedroom for me was the bed, it was so comfortable! I visited the Spa very brifely, but I could say that it is great. If I go back to Amsterdam again, I would definitly go to this Hotel again, and this time the hole weekend!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear hostalSoleMare,
Thank you for staying with us! I'm very happy to read your positive feedback on Tripadvisor.
I will share your feedback with my entire team. We are looking forward to welcome you again as our guest in the near future. You can always stay longer than 1 night!
Oslo, Norway
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel several times and every time except the last time has been great, but they took care of that professionally and was very generous about what they offered for making up for it.

I have stayed in many hotels in amsterdam and i think this is the best one amsterdam has to offer, although the location isnt ideal. It easy to get to centraal station and very easy and quick to get to schiphol (from the lelylaan station which is close by).. but if catching up with friends staying close to the city centre you will always be dragging behind since it does take about 30 minutes from you are at the hotel until youre at the city centre including 2.70 euros for the tram or 2.10 for the train, but if you can live with that the hotel is certainly worth the stay and you will most likely get a far better stay here anyway.

I have stayed in many hotels across europe and this is one of those where the housekeeping isnt just walking in to clean your room and thats certainly annoying other places. In addition this hotel seems to have taken the sound-proofing problem serious, thats one thing i hate at other hotels, they dont spend any money sound-proofing the rooms, i dont want to hear my neighbours all the time.

And, if youre coming from schiphol, note that the train going to amsterdam centraal does stop at amsterdam lelylaan, you can get off there and you see the hotel straigt ahead... so its not that hard to find..

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
NPEvers, General Manager at WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this review, April 6, 2012
Dear exceed,
Nico Evers

Been to WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam? Share your experiences!