“Perfect host and location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of CityCenter Bed and Breakfast Amsterdam

We can't find prices for this accommodation
CityCenter Bed and Breakfast Amsterdam
You added CityCenter Bed and Breakfast Amsterdam to your Saves list
Sint Jacobsstraat 21, 1012 NC Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Dam Square)   |
Special Rate
Special Rate Only 95 euro
Ranked #12 of 312 Amsterdam B&B and Inns
Green Valley, Arizona, USA
“Perfect host and location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

We stayed here with another couple for three nights while in Amsterdam. What a treat! The rooms were well appointed and very clean. Fresh roses in the room was a very elegant touch. Loved the terry cloth robes in each room. Fresh colorful towels and a candy treat on the bed each day. The bathroom worked out well especially since the couple in the other room were friends, but I think would still work well with unknown guests. It had double sinks, and a great shower. Camillo was the perfect host. His recommendations were spot on and added to our experience by giving us a local perspective, since not many tourists frequented the establishments. The breakfast was a beautiful presentation of everything we could have wanted. And the finishing touch was a wonderful breakfast to go since we had a flight way before breakfast was served. Can't say enough good about it.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
CityCenterAmsterdam, Owner at CityCenter Bed and Breakfast Amsterdam, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Dear guests thanks a lot for sharing your beautiful experience in Amsterdam and at CityCenter Bed and Breakfast. I'm glad to be part of of it. I try all the time to give the best for my guest. I wish you all the best and I hope to host you again next time. Regards. Camillo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Pointe Claire, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Camillo is an awesome host! The breakfast was served direct to our breakfast nook in our room, and was absolutely wonderful. The room was great. It's perfect if you're two couples who are comfortable sharing one really big bathroom, and rent out both rooms at once. Fresh towels every day, and great recommendations. My husband and I loved it.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

My boyfriend and i stayed there for 3 nights and it was absolutely great!

the room is big and comfortable, the bed is really big! and the bathroom is clean and nice.
in the morning you get a beautiful and tasty breakfast!!!

Camillo is really helpful and nice :)

if you're looking for a place in amsterdam center, near cool places and neighborhood this is the place!! by foot you can go to dam square, and by bike you can get anywhere! it's in a best location!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
CityCenterAmsterdam, Owner at CityCenter Bed and Breakfast Amsterdam, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
I'm very glad to read that you had a great holiday here in Amsterdam and at CityCenter Bed and Breakfast. Thanks. Camillo
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Four of us (2 couples) stayed 3 nights in this lovely B&B right in the heart of downtown. Right from the start Camillo was welcoming and helpful. The long, winding, narrow stairs typical of Amsterdam were a challenge for us seniors but Camillo came to the rescue and hauled all of our suitcases up the steep stairwell. Our two identical rooms were connected by a single bathroom which we shared with our friends, establishing the knock and lock policy right at the beginning! Camillo provided lots of great recommendations for places to eat, sites to see and pubs to grab a beer or two or three! He gladly made us reservations when we asked for assistance. We had fresh clean towels daily along with fresh roses in the rooms. He provided a delicious breakfast delivered to our rooms each morning at our requested time. We had breads and cheeses and assorted meats and granola and juice and coffee and fresh fruit. We set out each day quite full and happy! Without even asking, Camillo even packed us up a breakfast to take on the morning we left at 6:30am for the airport. We checked in for our flights and then sat and consumed the wonderful sandwiches and juice, fruit and yogurt and he packed for each of us. This was truly a great find in our search for a place to stay in Amsterdam. Centrally located it was an easy walk from the train station. Camillo was very hospitable, gracious, helpful and made our stay very memorable. We highly recommend this lovely B&B tucked away in the heart of the city.

Room Tip: Since you will share a single bathroom it works best if you are traveling with family or close frien...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guests, thanks a lot for your beautiful and detailed review. Narrow and steep stairs is typical of Amsterdam. This came from because Netherlands people in the past have to pay a lot of tax if the built large houses. For this all houses in Amsterdam are very narrow. I say all the time to my guest that my stairs are more large and comfortable than the really typically stairs and also carry languages up and down is my work. I'm happy that you enjoyed my packet breakfast. I hope to host you again in the next future. I wish all the best. Greetings from Amsterdam. Camillo
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

CityCenter Bed and Breakfast Amsterdam is conveniently located right downtown! Easy to get around Amsterdam from this B&B! Nice big bed, comfortable and clean accommodations and breakfast was absolutely delicious! Camillo & Joost were great hosts! Would definitely recommend this b&b and would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
CityCenterAmsterdam, Owner at CityCenter Bed and Breakfast Amsterdam, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thanks a lot for your beautiful review. I'm very happy that you stay at CityCenter Bed and Breakfast was good. I hope to host you again in the future. I wish you all the best. Camillo
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Me and my girlfriend stayed here for 10 nights and it was amazing. Camillo & Joost were wonderful hosts. The breakfast they make for you in the morning is delicious and if you sleep in too late and miss it they give you a card so you can have a free breakfast down the street. It helps having a very nice place to go back to at the end of the day - if you can afford this place it is worth every penny and more. If it is your first time in Amsterdam it is also in the most perfect location downtown but off a little quite side street - nothing could make it any better. Thanks Camillo & Joost for the best 10 days of our trip!

Room Tip: There's only 2 rooms and they are both fantastic!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Trenton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights to celebrate my 50th Birthday. On my birthday I was served with a bottle of champagne to accompany our breakfast (a lovely touch) The breakfast was delivered to our room each morning at a time that we had chosen. Fresh warm buns, breads, cheeses, different types of sliced meats and wonderful fresh fruit. This breakfast was top notch. The décor was bright and cheerful and the bed was comfortable. Location is awesome, 5 minutes from the Central Station and 5 minute walk to the canal tours and approx. 10 mins. to Anne Frank House. The room and bathroom were very clean. Camillo was very helpful giving us info about the area. In the room there were useful brochures on Amsterdam with things to see and do. A nice little extra. Would definitely recommend this Bed & Breakfast!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to CityCenter Bed and Breakfast Amsterdam? Share your experiences!