“1st Class Bed & Breakfast” 5 of 5 stars
Review of CityCenter Bed and Breakfast Amsterdam

We can't find prices for this accommodation
CityCenter Bed and Breakfast Amsterdam
You added CityCenter Bed and Breakfast Amsterdam to your Saves list
Sint Jacobsstraat 21, 1012 NC Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Centrum)   |
Ranked #15 of 322 Amsterdam B&B and Inns
Trenton
“1st Class Bed & Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights to celebrate my 50th Birthday. On my birthday I was served with a bottle of champagne to accompany our breakfast (a lovely touch) The breakfast was delivered to our room each morning at a time that we had chosen. Fresh warm buns, breads, cheeses, different types of sliced meats and wonderful fresh fruit. This breakfast was top notch. The décor was bright and cheerful and the bed was comfortable. Location is awesome, 5 minutes from the Central Station and 5 minute walk to the canal tours and approx. 10 mins. to Anne Frank House. The room and bathroom were very clean. Camillo was very helpful giving us info about the area. In the room there were useful brochures on Amsterdam with things to see and do. A nice little extra. Would definitely recommend this Bed & Breakfast!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Whitehorse, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Quiet and comfortable room. Very clean and modern bathroom coming with useful items like bathrobe and hairdryer. Camillo gave us lots of info about Amsterdam and the B&B area. Tasty and plentiful breakfast; very good coffee coming with steamed milk if you want a latte. Walking distance from Centraal Station. Cannot ask for more!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Bradford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

This place was just 5 minutes from Central Station in Amsterdam and so easy to find. Just an amazing place up some stairs to enter this attic room decorated in the most amazing style. It was so comfortable with all those extras that make a place move up the scale. The free WiFi had just an amazing password that made me realise the owner really wanted to make this place enjoyable to stay in. The breakfast was out of this world with the fruit displayed in a very attractive way and so much to eat if you could! The owner was always so helpful; there was nothing he wouldn't do. i also found the web site full of excellent advice and provided links to all that is worth seeing in Amsterdam. The location at the price was first rate....so easy to get everywhere.

Room Tip: Both rooms are first rate
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Zürich
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

We choose this B&B thanks to its central location, as we were travelling by train. It has only 2 rooms upstairs, with a shared bathroom. Our room was tiny, but I hear this is common in Amsterdam. It was clean and the bed ok. The breakfast, served in the room, was really excellent.
Camillo was very helpful with our luggage. We had 2 big suitcases and 2 small bags, and the staircase is very narrow. He also gave us useful information about what to do in the city, depending on the length of our stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I cannot say enough about how enjoyable our stay was. This is the real deal - location that is at a walking distance from many points of attraction and great restaurants; lovely rooms; very helpful inn manager, the best breakfast (served in the room). I will definitely stay there again and again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Camillo is a great host for City Center Bed and Breakfast. I stayed three nights and found the B&B very conveniently located to Central Station and Camillo answered any and all questions I had.

The room was clean and cheerful, with a large bed and a small table where the breakfast is served (there is no common sitting area for guests.) The WiFi worked well so I could check my email. I don't drink coffee or tea, but they were provided in the room if I wanted them.

The first night I stayed was a Saturday, so for my Sunday breakfast I was given a coupon for a restaurant across the street where I could get anything on the menu. The following morning I was treated to a totally delicious home cooked breakfast in my room with much more than I could actually eat (since I was just one person!)

I'd recommend this B&B for travelers who are looking for a central location in Amsterdam, easily within reach of any tram, and a great host.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Spent five nights with my daughter here. It's one of the best B&B's I have stayed in. Camillo is a wonderful host, with fabulous tips and suggestions. It's location is perfect within the city. It's safe ,clean, and very quaint. Each morning you rise to an amazing breakfast, which we looked forward too. And you are given thick plush robes to wrap yourself in after your showers. So cozy! Don't let anyone scare you about the stairs, it adds to the character and Camillo carries your bags up, so there is no worries. I have stayed in many B&B's and Ian fussy. I highly recommend this spot and I will be back.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family