+ Fancy rooms with very modern design. You can choose the atmosphere by turning on different light scenes / colours. Video on demand for free, great!
+ Huge bed: easily large enough to stay with a friend witout getting to close. Just have to order a 2nd blanket, no problem.
+ Late check out: well appreciated and not too expensive (EUR 20.- per room to stay until 3pm instead of 11am)
+ Bar / Reception area. Very modern, cool wall pictures
- 'Restaurant': Don't expect too much. Small snacks, some sushi, but nothing that really fills the stomach.
+/- Location: fine during the day with tram line in front of the hotel and very close to train station. Safe and quiet area at night, but a bit far to walk back from the city and taxis can be expensive at night depending on demand (paid betw. EUR 15 and 30 from center)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Central Amsterdam on Beethovenstraat this hip Netherlands hotel offers affordable luxury for budget travelers, lodging near museums, free Wi-Fi, movies on demand, and 24/7 on-site dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your citizenM Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Amsterdam City Hotel Amsterdam
- Citizenm Hotel Amsterdam