I loved my stay at the CitizenM in Amsterdam. The hotel is conv. located near the Amsterdam South Station, merely 10 min by train from the airport, and 15min away from the city center. The hotel is very clean, very modern, and the value is great. The room is a bit small, but all hotel rooms in Europe are small, and I find them adequate for most needs. Besides, you'd probably pay a lot more for a room for a similar size room elsewhere in Amsterdam. The hotel staff is fine, but I didn't interact much with them.
Funny thing was that the room needed some kind of "reboot"ing one morning, so not everything was perfectly smooth, but the TV signal did come back after 10min or so.
I loved my stay for the experience of being in such a modern hotel. I think you will enjoy trying it too. I would definitely go back.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Amsterdam City Hotel Amsterdam
- Citizenm Amsterdam City Hotel
- Citizenm Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Central Amsterdam on Beethovenstraat this hip Netherlands hotel offers affordable luxury for budget travelers, lodging near museums, free Wi-Fi, movies on demand, and 24/7 on-site dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, EasyToBook, HotelsNL, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Jetsetter so you can book your citizenM Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.