My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights for a quick getaway and absolutely loved it! It is funky and modern and has everything you need. The hotel itself is about 20 minutes from the city centre but the tram stops just across the road, and it is really easy to negotiate the tram system, plus it's cheap. The hotel is very modern when you arrive at the hotel you check in through computer terminals, which is step by step standard, but there is a member of staff on hand if need be. The rooms are fantastic, I really enjoy staying in original unique hotels and this fits the bill. The room is a pod and it has a shower tube and toilet tube, with a massive bed, the room utilises space really well and has a futuristic vibe which is really cool! I would recommend this hotel to anyone and would definitely stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Amsterdam City Hotel Amsterdam
- Citizenm Amsterdam City Hotel
- Citizenm Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Central Amsterdam on Beethovenstraat this hip Netherlands hotel offers affordable luxury for budget travelers, lodging near museums, free Wi-Fi, movies on demand, and 24/7 on-site dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, EasyToBook, HotelsNL, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your citizenM Amsterdam City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.