I stayed at the CitizenM Amsterdam to attend a conference at the nearby RAI Center. This hotel was simple to find, a 5 min walk from the ZUID station, just one stop on the train from Schipol. The Hotel is also a 6-8 minute walk from the RAI center, with Buses and trams virtually at the door to easily get you into the center of Amsterdam.
I found the room different with its all-in-one room approach, but everything was comfortable. A few more shelves or drawers would be an improvement, but once I figured out how to stow my gear on arrival, the rest fell into place. The generous seating and lounge areas on entry level were a good off-set for the spartan rooms, and the enthusiastic staff made my stay comfortable and welcoming. I was traveling alone for work, stayed 5 nights, and this worked out very well. I suspect that if i had had a traveling companion for the same length of trip, it may not have worked as well, which is something to consider. I would have worked for a one or two night stay with my spouse, but longer than that might have been a challenge. Overall, this was a good fit, and other TA contributions on Citizen-M provided good insight on what to expect.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Amsterdam City Hotel
- Citizenm Amsterdam City Hotel Amsterdam
- Citizenm Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Central Amsterdam on Beethovenstraat this hip Netherlands hotel offers affordable luxury for budget travelers, lodging near museums, free Wi-Fi, movies on demand, and 24/7 on-site dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your citizenM Amsterdam City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.