The room was 'capsule' based, the bed was big enough for two but the space overall would have been a bit cosy, luckily I was on my own and it was perfect! There were interesting features that you could control from your own remote like changing the colour of the lights in the shower, what the blinds were like and there was quite a lot of options on the TV from films to music.The bar area is open 24/7 and you can get coffee and snacks. It was a short tram ride from the city centre.
Overall, if you are looking for somewhere a bit more fun for a short break with someone you are very comfortable with, this is the place for you.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Amsterdam City Hotel
- Citizenm Amsterdam City Hotel Amsterdam
- Citizenm Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Central Amsterdam on Beethovenstraat this hip Netherlands hotel offers affordable luxury for budget travelers, lodging near museums, free Wi-Fi, movies on demand, and 24/7 on-site dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your citizenM Amsterdam City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.