Rooms are small and space efficient. Rooms are different and you should look at them on the web. I did not and was a bit surprised when I got to the room. The room is great if you are traveling alone, but not so good if you are sharing with someone else (as I was). Can be awkward as the toilet and and shower are "booth-like" tubes in the middle of the room and not in a separate room. The lights, TV and shades are controlled with a single remote which is neat. Free wifi is great. Room was quiet and very clean.
Good location for RAI Convention Center which is why I chose it, just a 10-15 minute walk across the park (a nice walk in the morning). Also, right next to a tram stop and a 5 minute walk to the Amsterdam Zuid train station (which is extremely convenient to the airport which is only 6 minutes from the Zuid station). The staff was wonderful -- friendly and super helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Amsterdam City Hotel
- Citizenm Amsterdam City Hotel Amsterdam
- Citizenm Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Central Amsterdam on Beethovenstraat this hip Netherlands hotel offers affordable luxury for budget travelers, lodging near museums, free Wi-Fi, movies on demand, and 24/7 on-site dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Asiatravel.com Holdings and Jetsetter so you can book your citizenM Amsterdam City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.