This hotel is very unique and has the exotic touch of Amsterdam. It's by no means a place you want to stay if you are vacationing in Amsterdam with your family. It's perfect for one person or a couple who are in transit or want to stay in Amsterdam for a few days. Here is what I loved about it:
- It's right next to the run way and so you can see the planes take off and move about. It's just the coolest view to have
- everything is soundproof so you can't here anything
- everything is hi-tech and the lighting is super exotic
- the shower area is just exposed, a cylindrical glass that opens and closes with disco colors. it looks like the beaming center from star trek, so as I said you either have to be alone or with your partner. A pole would make it a strip club :) a real Amsterdam signature lol.
-Internet is free and the tv has so many movie channel options
- the self service food court was super cool
- loved the modern design and decoratios
- the staff were so nice and helpful
-overall I have one word "COOL"
I would have liked the rooms to be a tiny bit larger, but it's Europe so I was ok with it. Would go there again for sure. In fact I heard there is a new branches openning in London and I can't wait to go and check it out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Central Amsterdam on Beethovenstraat this hip Netherlands hotel offers affordable luxury for budget travelers, lodging near museums, free Wi-Fi, movies on demand, and 24/7 on-site dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Venere, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelsNL, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Jetsetter so you can book your citizenM Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Amsterdam City Hotel Amsterdam
- Citizenm Hotel Amsterdam