This is the perfect location for anyone that wants Amsterdam but doesnt want to pay the inner canal prices. You dont have to sacrifice comfort and the pod-like rooms give it a fun feeling.
The remote control for the room, lights, shades and TV could use a 4 hour instructional course but adds to the experience.
Love the quick check in system and the staff were more than helpful. Its right on the light rail line so no need for taxis (before midnight) but it will take 10-20 to get all the way to the train station. However there is another train station just down the street and you may be able to get a lot of the same routes out of there instead of the Central Station.
only complaint would be the price of the food downstairs. This may be more of a product of Amsterdam and Europe in general than anything but be wary that coming back to the hotel drunk or otherwise decision impaired will result in a pretty hefty tag.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Amsterdam City Hotel
- Citizenm Amsterdam City Hotel Amsterdam
- Citizenm Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Central Amsterdam on Beethovenstraat this hip Netherlands hotel offers affordable luxury for budget travelers, lodging near museums, free Wi-Fi, movies on demand, and 24/7 on-site dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, HotelsNL and HotelsClick so you can book your citizenM Amsterdam City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.