“Nice breakfast !” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Greenwoods

Greenwoods
Singel 103 | 1012 VG, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Dam Square)
020-6237071
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery
Neighborhood: Dam Square
“Nice breakfast !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

I was there everyday for my breakfast. Good food with reasonable price! Like it

The peoples there was nice and polite to ask for the feedback.

Thank you!

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Let down from the moment we got there”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I have been to Amsterdam several times, my most recent time was this past Monday, I went for just one night. I'd yet to have experience a quality full English breakfast and having looked at reviews online I was excited to visit Greenwoods. However, my experience was uncomfortable, when I arrived there were a number of people sitting outside, I walked inside only for everyone to stare at me like "what is he doing?" and then was rudely told that those people outside are before me in the queue. I wasn't aware of any queue when I arrived, and to be rudely informed like that wasn't nice, and I didn't stay.

• Visited November 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Manchester UK
“Great for coffee and cake”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Visited on the strength of a Tripadvisor review, whilst in Amsterdam.

Great location on the Singel. A small number of tables are located outside, giving waterside views (and also of the traffic). Unfortunately during our visit on a sunny afternoon they were all taken.

The narrow interior has seating for around 25. May feel a little cramped if full, but it is atmospheric.

As it was mid afternoon we ordered coffee and scones/cream. Both hit the mark perfectly. We observed many dishes/salads and cakes being served, all looked delicious.

A nice find with a good mix of clientele, without feeling touristy.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dublin, Ireland
“Best breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Delicious breakfast! And good value for money! Be aware, it's very small so it gets busy very fast. I got the open healthy sandwich with pesto and sun dried tomatoes, scrambled eggs and a cup of coffee while my girlfriend got the special omelette. Very tasty!!! Both of them. Recommended.

Durham, United Kingdom
“Brilliant for lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

We visited Greenwoods twice while on a break in Amsterdam. It was convenient for our hotel and there was a wide choice available for lunch. The welcome was warm and our group of six was accommodated with some careful management on the first visit though we did book ahead for the second. The place is clearly very popular. From the soups through the salads to the smoked salmon and hollandaise everything was well prepared and tasty. The freshly made soda bread was a bonus; full of flavour and an excellent accompaniment to the other items. Well worth a visit

• Visited October 2013