“The best breakfast!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Greenwoods

Greenwoods
Singel 103, 1012 VG Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Dam Square)
020-6237071
Neighborhood: Dam Square
essex
“The best breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I made a point of visiting greenwood's after reading so many good reviews on here, and i am so glad i did! staff very friendly and accommodating. You might have to wait awhile for a table, but it is worth it.
Very reasonably priced and the hot chocolate is to die for!
A great way to start the day. We will definitely be returning on our next visit.

Visited April 2013

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
“Being able to have an organic breakfast in the middle of the afternoon - Priceless!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

My family and I were coming to Amsterdam for a short layover and I looked at a place where we could get breakfast on our first day - in the afternoon! Greenwoods was just the right place, especially when feeling jetlagged and the brain is thinking breakfast at 3 pm.
The day we were there was very cold, but the cozy atmosphere and the tasty latte warmed us right away. I loved the Veggie Breakfast and my wife really enjoyed her Salmon Breakfast.
Being able to have an organic breakfast in the middle of the afternoon was priceless!

• Visited February 2013
Linkoping, Sweden
“Breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Greenwoods serve awesome breakfasts. Do not miss their poached eggs! We stayed in Amsterdam for about a week and kept coming back to Greenwoods again and again... and again.

• Visited April 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Nice place to start the day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Very busy little place on the Singel that offers outdoor seating too if you wanna enjoy the nice weather, or if the weather is not so nice, there is blankets provided for customers. Good service, Irish girl that served us was very chatty and friendly. I had the eggs benedict which I loved and I could have drank the OJ by the bucketload, you can see them squeezing and juicing it to order. Great place to get your energy before all the walking and sightseeing.
Pricing was very average, for two dishes and a few orange juices I think we were roughly 35 euro, so not cheap but it is Amsterdam and not much is cheap.

Visited April 2013
liverpool
“Had a great start to the day,”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Doing a lonely planet walking trip, stumbled across a great breakfast , great service, made me a wanna be Dutchman and live here

• Visited May 2013