“Worthy of its name ;-)” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bussia

Bussia
Reestraat 28, 1016dn Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Jordaan)
+31(0)20 6278794
Neighborhood: Jordaan
Frederiksberg, Denmark
“Worthy of its name ;-)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I am relatively often in Amsterdam and one of my very best friends live in Bussia, yet for some reason I had for sometime I had decided no to go here, f you want Piemontese food, go to Piemonte, or so I thought. Well, it may not be classical Piemontese food, but is fantastic. Both the pasta and the risotto blew me a way, the pike perch was delightfull and the gorgonzola was among the best I have ever had

The service was good, very attentive to detail, and I got good advice on wine as well as grappa. I will most certainly come back to "Bussia"

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

91% Recommend
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

my wife and I visited after reviews on tripadvisor - we weren't disappointed. We had the balcony table with a great view of the plating up area which was fantastic to watch four chefs create our fish of the day dish. My wife was a little intimidated by the male waiter, but we only saw him at the start at the ladies were fantastic.

Leeds,UK
“Romantic Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

A lovely meal enjoyed by my girlfriend and I, both went for the tasting menu and we were not disappointed, although quite expensive when you add the selected wine course, it was still good value for money

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Northville, MI
“Fantastic experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

We had such a fantastic dinner that we returned a few days later for lunch. The food was superb and the service was very professional yet yearn and friendly. I have a dietary issue and they were very accommodating. The food had great flavor and eye appeal. They also have a very serviceable wine list.

• Visited October 2013
“An entertaining experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

This Restuarant is a pleasure to dine in. We had an upstairs table which gave a good view from the balcony of he downstairs dinners and the kitchen preparation and service. If you are lucky enough to have Tiffany as your server she will make your night very special. She is interactive without being over the top. Informative, helpful and very pleasant. I had the mushroom and cheese risotto which was moist and very flavoursome my partner had the raw beef and crab which was a work of art. He followed this with fish of the day lemon sole in filo pastry with cuscus and a black squid ring. Truly stunning presentation and flavours. I unfortunately chose the wild boar which was tough and very chewy( avoid). However Tiffany at hearing this gave us two complimentary glasses of Barolo with our cheese board a an ammeretto free also with coffee. A lovely relaxed dinning experience, made better by Tiffany's helpful information and recommendations for beers and cocktail bars later.

• 4 of 5 stars Food