We stayed at La Vie en Rose for two nights at the end of July. We had the second floor apartment, which we had requested and it was ideal for us. The apartment is beautifully decorated, has everything you need to make your stay comfortable and even a fully equipped kitchen if you need it. We didn't use it but it was nice to know it was there if required. The apartments are in a good location for us, we've been to Amsterdam so many times and much prefer to stay around that area. There are loads of little bars, cafes and restaurants around if you dont want to walk down to Dam Square.
i would highly recommend the apartments if you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of a big hotel. They are very stylish and the beds are exceptionally comfortable.
The only downside is the stairs, but if you are relatively young and fit it shouldn't be a problem.
Thank you Christa and Yvon, we loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a historic town house, B&B La Vie En Rose offers comfortable, bright-colored spacious apartments with free Wi-Fi in the center of Amsterdam. Dam Square and Central Station are half a minute away. La Vie En Rose's spacious apartments have a private entrance and private bath room and a kitchenette.All necessary utensils are provided.The apartments have 7 huge Windows with great city views! Anne Frank House, the Jordan area and Flower Market and most main attractions are a short walk away from B&B La Vie En Rose ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo and Budget Places so you can book your La Vie en Rose B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Vie En Rose Hotel Amsterdam
- La Vie En Rose Bed And Breakfast