We stayed in the studio apartment a couple of weeks ago, during the recent heatwave, and absolutely loved it. It had everything we needed - a great location, very comfortable, and the very nice touches of toiletries, tea and coffee being provided, which we didn't expect.
I can't fault the owners; they could not have been more helpful. Great recommendations for places to eat nearby. Yes, the stairs up to the apartment are very narrow and steep, but it's Amsterdam, and it all adds to the charm!
I would certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a historic town house, B&B La Vie En Rose offers comfortable, bright-colored spacious apartments with free Wi-Fi in the center of Amsterdam. Dam Square and Central Station are half a minute away. La Vie En Rose's spacious apartments have a private entrance and private bath room and a kitchenette.All necessary utensils are provided.The apartments have 7 huge Windows with great city views! Anne Frank House, the Jordan area and Flower Market and most main attractions are a short walk away from B&B La Vie En Rose ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo and Budget Places so you can book your La Vie en Rose B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Vie En Rose Hotel Amsterdam
- La Vie En Rose Bed And Breakfast