This cute apartment is perfect for a few nights in the Dam. It's centrally located and easy to get to all areas by foot. The owners were very welcoming. The apartment was clean and quiet. The only downfall is there are two singles pushed together instead of a double bed,and steal stairs to climb ( but that is everywhere in Amsterdam. The apartment is nicely decorated as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a historic town house, B&B La Vie En Rose offers comfortable, bright-colored spacious apartments with free Wi-Fi in the center of Amsterdam. Dam Square and Central Station are half a minute away. La Vie En Rose's spacious apartments have a private entrance and private bath room and a kitchenette.All necessary utensils are provided.The apartments have 7 huge Windows with great city views! Anne Frank House, the Jordan area and Flower Market and most main attractions are a short walk away from B&B La Vie En Rose ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your La Vie en Rose B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Vie En Rose Hotel Amsterdam
- La Vie En Rose Bed And Breakfast