Oh, what to say about this charming place without sounding cheesy? It is, without a doubt, the most lovely place I've ever been! It is not big or luxurious but has the most adorable atmosphere ever! Every little bit of the place seems to be thought to be cute. Yeah, cute is the word.
The host, Christa, is so nice and dedicated to their business.
They truly make you feel welcome!
Perfectly located, a few mins walk to Dam Square and all the other nice spots in the city!
Will stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a historic town house, B&B La Vie En Rose offers comfortable, bright-colored spacious apartments with free Wi-Fi in the center of Amsterdam. Dam Square and Central Station are half a minute away. La Vie En Rose's spacious apartments have a private entrance and private bath room and a kitchenette.All necessary utensils are provided.The apartments have 7 huge Windows with great city views! Anne Frank House, the Jordan area and Flower Market and most main attractions are a short walk away from B&B La Vie En Rose ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your La Vie en Rose B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Vie En Rose Hotel Amsterdam
- La Vie En Rose Bed And Breakfast