We absolutely loved our stay at La Vie En Rose. Very conveniently located for Centraal Station, we stayed in the most beautiful apartment just 5 minutes walk to Dam Square, and 10 minutes walk to Red Light District or Prinsengracht.
Located directly across the road from the Convent Hotel, you walk up a very steep flight of stairs to the apartment. It consisted of an open plan kitchen/dining room/lounge, bathroom and cosy bedroom. Very comfy bed and sofas, beautiful view out onto Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal and all the things we would need such as coffee, some milk, tour books, etc.
The hosts, Yvon and Christa, were absolutely lovely and treated us like old friends, even offering to keep our bags for us after checkout as our flight didn't leave 'til the evening. We would absolutely stay there again if we were back in Amsterdam - far better than getting a hotel!
PS The bakery next door does the most beautiful pains au chocolat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a historic town house, B&B La Vie En Rose offers comfortable, bright-colored spacious apartments with free Wi-Fi in the center of Amsterdam. Dam Square and Central Station are half a minute away. La Vie En Rose's spacious apartments have a private entrance and private bath room and a kitchenette.All necessary utensils are provided.The apartments have 7 huge Windows with great city views! Anne Frank House, the Jordan area and Flower Market and most main attractions are a short walk away from B&B La Vie En Rose ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your La Vie en Rose B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Vie En Rose Bed And Breakfast
- La Vie En Rose Hotel Amsterdam