My husband & I stayed for a long weekend at La Vie en Rose. We were very happy with the apartment, it is in an excellent location, handy to the train station, right on the tram lines and only a block away from all the beautiful canals. It was surprisingly quiet at night too!
Our host was really friendly and helpful, with lots of good tips & advice on things to do or where to eat. The apartment is spacious, clean and we would definitely go back & stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- La Vie En Rose Hotel
- La Vie En Rose Bed And Breakfast
- La Vie En Rose Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a historic town house, B&B La Vie En Rose offers comfortable, bright-colored spacious apartments with free Wi-Fi in the center of Amsterdam. Dam Square and Central Station are half a minute away. La Vie En Rose's spacious apartments have a private entrance and private bath room and a kitchenette.All necessary utensils are provided.The apartments have 7 huge Windows with great city views! Anne Frank House, the Jordan area and Flower Market and most main attractions are a short walk away from B&B La Vie En Rose ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your La Vie en Rose B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.