“Avoid this place at all costs..you have been warned !” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Las Vegas Bed and Breakfast

Las Vegas Bed and Breakfast
You added Las Vegas Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
Las Vegas Bed and Breakfast
3.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   Woestduinstraat 155, 1059 SV Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Vondelpark)   |
Ranked #147 of 323 Amsterdam B&B and Inns
Liverpool
“Avoid this place at all costs..you have been warned !”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2009

Under NO circumstances stay at this Hostel. Me and my wife have just had a very bad experience here. We left the hostel after one night due to both me and my wife feeling very unsafe due to the frankly very odd behavior by the hostel owner. We were forced to leave when after one night we left our room to find the owner sitting in the dark outside our room. We were constantly harassed and were aware at all times that the owner was camped right outside our door. Everytime that one of us left the room to use the shower/shared bathroom we were stopped by the owner and after using the bathroom the owner would go in afterwards to check it. We stayed at the hostel for New Years Eve and after going out for drinks that evening we were questioned the next morning over how long we stayed out and how many drinks we had at the hostel when returning, we constantly felt like we were being intergogated. We felt increasingly like prisoners and not paying guests. The final straw came when I was questioned by the owner as to who I had been speaking to outside the hostel and why my wife wished to go to bed as she had been in bed all day, at this point we became very concerned as this kind of behavior to us is very strange. Luckily we were able to salvage our holiday but at the price of 180 Euros extra as we were requested to pay for the 3 nights up front. Additionally the price was altered by the Hostel owner from our original invoice adding a holiday charge and city tax to our bill which I questioned by e-mail before arrival.

The money is not our concern, what is that no other people visiting this city should ever stay in this hostel. Finally just to reinforce my point the other couple (an American couple staying in the other room) also left the day before us for we suspect the same uneasy feelings that both myself and my wife had.

Thanks and safe travels !

• Liked — When we left
  • Disliked — Everything else
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Business

Been to Las Vegas Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Las Vegas Bed and Breakfast

Address: Woestduinstraat 155, 1059 SV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Location: The Netherlands > North Holland Province > Amsterdam > Vondelpark
Room Service
Ranked #147 of 323 B&Bs / Inns in Amsterdam
Hotel Class:3 star — Las Vegas Bed and Breakfast 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Las Vegas Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Las Vegas Bed and Breakfast, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.