This review is for the address located on 41 OUDEZIJDS VOORBURGWAL. Four of us stayed here in the 2 bedroom apartment. It is 3 stories, with a bedroom on the top floor, living area and another bedroom on the middle floor and kitchen and 2 bathrooms on the bottom floor. We had a very easy check in experience and they let us check in early. We were given a map with very good explanation of the area and recommendations of what to visit and where to go. It felt very safe here and was in the heart of the red light district. We were within easy walking distance to most sites and actually only took the tram once. There is food and a market nearby.
The full kitchen was a very nice surprise and even had a dishwasher. The bathrooms were clean, but it was a minor inconvenience to walk downstairs to use them. We would definitely stay here again and recommend this to our friends.
- Also Known As:
- Amsterdam Cribs Red Light Hotel
- Amsterdam Cribs Red Light Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amsterdam Cribs / Red Light B&B is a superior quality smokers getaway in the heart of the city. This self-catering and recently renovated accommodation is perfect to tune into the city vibe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Amsterdam Cribs Red Light B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.