We are currently staying in The beautiful Vermeer apartment for the second time. Will happily return here next time we are in Amsterdam.
Melanie the live in caretaker is so lovely, kind and welcoming..
The large living area of this apartment is nicely furnished and just fabulous and we feel like we are living in our own apartment in the best location in Amsterdam.
Restaurants shops and sights are all around this great area and within easy walking to most attractions.
There is a 42 inch TV with DVD player, dining table for 4 , large comfortable couch. The ceilings are 5 meters high and it overlooks the canal and quiet street outside. There was enough space to have friends visit during the day. The Kitchen and bathroom are both great. There is a coffee machine, microwave and full kitchen.
Bedrooms (2) in our apartment are very small and beds and pillows could be more comfortable, but we are willing to overlook this because everything else is great!
Like other guests, We had initial issues with the unseen management group as well. (Not Melanie) . Ie they contacted us a week out from arrival time threatening to cancel our booking unless we immediately filled out and send /fax/scan paperwork and signed credit card details back..We had booked on Expedia and had never had this happen before. When traveling this strange request was very difficult to get done, and dreadful to have the stress we could lose the booking and have to find another place at the last minute. The Management company seriously needs to review their attitude.
However once we arrived it was all worth it.
We saw into many of the other apartments and they were also fabulous, spacious modern and bright.
Happy to recommend this great Apartment complex. Such a nice change from hotel.
Melanie.. You were delightful.. And very helpful.. Thank you.
- Also Known As:
- Dutch Masters Apartments Hotel
- Dutch Masters Apartments Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect Visit's Dutch Masters Luxury Apartments in Amsterdam offers luxurious apartments in the heart of historic Amsterdam. There are 9 residences in this complex of varying sizes, with one, two and three bedrooms. The features range from roof deck, garden, classic canal view, 4 meter ceilings and 400 year old details. All residences are equipped with design interiors, a full kitchen and kitchen inventory, washer/dryer, linen, private safe, broadband internet and pay TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Dutch Masters Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.