“Walking tour with Mattie” 5 of 5 stars
Review of SANDEMANs NEW Amsterdam Tours

SANDEMANs NEW Amsterdam Tours
Dam Square | Centraal Station, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Dam Square)
+49 30 510 50030
Website
Improve this listing
Book ahead on Expedia
Book a Tour
Ranked #5 of 288 Activities in Amsterdam
Singapore, Singapore
3 attraction reviews
“Walking tour with Mattie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Tour guide was great. I had a fantastic time in this tour. I will definitely recommend this to my friends. However, I am not sure if this is a free tour. While Mattie constantly mentioned that it was free, I paid 3 Euros during online registration. Hence I was a little confused, because I didn't have to make such payments for my free tours in London and Paris. I have another friend who joined this tour but did not pay the 3 euros as he did not register for it online.

• Hebrew first
Perth, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Long story short ... my tour guide Julian was awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I was in the Netherlands last month, and i was lucky enough to be there during this rare period of amazing weather. On one of these days i decided to head over to Amsterdam (i had spent the previous night in Utrecht), where to my delight i stumbled upon a free walking tour. I tagged along after over hearing enough to ascertain that the group was being lead by someone speaking english.... Long story sort. It was fun...my tour guide Juilan was awesome.

Visited May 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great walking tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

My family of 4 did a walking tour with Mark recently and our experience was wonderful! Mark made the tour fun and informational. We were in Amsterdam for only 3 days and I highly recommend these tours if you want a brief overview of the city while short on time. Tip-supported so pay what you feel tour was worth at the end. Would use Sandemans again!

“Mark is amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Love these tours. But mark law was so in love with Amsterdam itself it was contagious! Think he was my favorite guide and been to 5 sandmans across Europe this month. Informative, honest, funny, loved it! Really handing pointing out good places to eat and scored us free cheese!

ely
15 attraction reviews
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Went on the afternoon trip with a guy called Julian. This was quite simply the best guided trip I have been on. He got the right balance of keeping everyone interested, had a super itinerary, had a brilliant sense of humour, and (despite the fact the we over ran and took nearly 3.25 hours !) we hung on his every word. At the end I could have happily started again. Quite simply he brought the place alive, and it truly was a free tour. No gimmicks no hard sell no nothing. Brilliant.