If you are visiting a show or event at the Amsterdam RAI Exhibition Centre, this without question is the place to stay.
The location is perfect - a five minute walk to the RAI - and the whole service ethos of the hotel is fast and unfussy to cater for the busy and often stressed exhibition visitor and convention delegate.
Rooms are modern and clean and while not luxurious, certainly are plenty comfortable enough if essentially all you are doing is requiring somewhere to lay your head after a long day at a show.
The bar/restaurant is good too and I thought the breakfast selection in particular had an unusual and very cosmopolitan range of options.
On the last day of exhibitions, the queue for checking out can be quite lengthy I have found, but the front desk staff do seem willing to handle the admin the night before which is a boon.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Amsterdam City Hotel Amsterdam
- Novotel Amsterdam City Hotel
- Accor Amsterdam City
- Amsterdam Novotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Amsterdam City is a 4 star hotel near the Amsterdam RAI events centre and the WTC. RAI station,within walking distance of the hotel, offers frequent connections to the city centre and Schiphol Airport. This 100% non smoking hotel is an idealbase for a business trip or weekend away.The modern rooms feature an extra long bed, mobile desk, sofa and airconditioning. The hotel offers a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, seven meeting rooms, a business centre, pub and coffee corner ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Otel, Priceline, ACCOR, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Amsterdam City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.