“My ThiRD aMaZing LoNG StaY iN KraSNapoLSKy aPaRTMeNts!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Krasnapolsky Apartments

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Krasnapolsky Apartments
You added Krasnapolsky Apartments to your Saves list
Dam 9, 1012 Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Red Light District (De Wallen))   |
Ranked #51 of 207 Specialty Lodging in Amsterdam
Kuwait City, Kuwait
“My ThiRD aMaZing LoNG StaY iN KraSNapoLSKy aPaRTMeNts!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

I just stayed in krasnapolsky apartments this was my third stay I stayed 36 night I booked a deluxe business apartment and it was worth it spacious bedroom and living room nice clean and modern with all the facility you could ask for, all the staff was friendly and really helpful specially one lady I think her name was Beatrice forgive me if I write it wrong she is really amazing and helpful and gave me areally good advice and recommendations, am an nh gold member and I always stayed in nh hotels for a long period specially nh krasnapolsky the location cant beat in the city center within walking distance to many attraction there is a huge super market just behind the royal palace and liquor store, for me this is the best apartment and location and I don’t imagine my self to stay some where else actually from now am planning for my next visit in new year I will stay for two week and for sure that i will stay in krasnapolsky apartments I highly recommend this apartment for every one cheeers .

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends

Huntington Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for a much cheaper price than published by arriving in AMS and visitng the VVV (tourist info) across from train station. Last minute paid off but don't bet on this during high season like Queen's Day (April 30th). We were given a room towards the back corner so we had a great view where we could people watch and avoid the noise of Damrak/city centre. We even had a eucalyptus steam shower/sauna. Bed was awesome and comfortable. The hotel staff was very nice. We really could not beat the price or location. When you walk out the front or side of the hotel you are smack dab in the middle of city centre. Easy access to trams,train station, boat tours embarkation, and all activity in main square. Would definitely recommend especially if you can get a smoking deal from tourist information.

Room Tip: Corner suites towards the back feature a view and are quieter. We also had a eucalyptus shower/saun...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank xmas71
Clevedon, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

Lovely hotel, clean and the apartment had excellent facilities.The location was perfect central and our apartment was just off Dam square. We would definitely recommend staying here and we will definitely be returning.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

My husband and I wanted a relaxed stress free break with a hotel in a central location- well this is it!
Although the hotel is definitely used for commercial use (there were 3 large conferences being held in our hotel in the 4 days we stayed there)it still enabled tourists to feel relaxed and well cared for.
We stayed in the newly refurbished rooms , these are minimalistic in terms of decoration but perfectly designed and very comfortable. But if you're looking for a homely atmosphere these are not the rooms for you.
Amsterdam is a great city for a couple of days with so much to see- I'd recommend a day trip out of Amsterdam too if you are staying more than 2 nights. we went to Maarken, Valendam , the windmills and had a really good time.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sorce
Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

Great location.
We had a room in the new section which was very nice, all new and clean.
Now view but the room was big. We where 2 adults and a 3 yr old in one room and we had lots of space.
Breakfast was too expensive so we ate in one of the places outside.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2012

The people were friendly, the place looked beautiful and even the food was great. The icemachine down the hall wasn't working, so they fixed it straight away. Lovely big bath and powerfull shower. The breakfast was AMAZING.

Room Tip: Choose one with a balcony (the views are great). And they do also have smoking rooms (we did have a...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple