Been with a group of 6 from different countries. A local taxi driver recommended the place and we were delighted.
A comprehensive list of wines is partnering with choices for fish and seafood.
We also tried soups, salads and everythink was tasty.
- do a reservation before, when we arrived it was full and it remained full untill we left
- ask for the seasonal, special stuff. When we were there it was asparagus period, had no ideea how many things dutch can do from asparagus
- lots of people were eating lobsters or something very similar
- we took a French wine in the lower area of pricing, it fitted perfectly with fish
- Don't "dress" is a very casual place, even if we saw people in elegant suits, probably directly from office
The place is very close to the Dam Square.
If you own or manage Lucius, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.