“Just excellent!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #39 of 323 Amsterdam B&B and Inns
Riga, Latvia
“Just excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2012

I think that Parkzijde is a place where you can get everything you need - cosy and comfortable rooms, great location, nice people and really, really delicious food :-).

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Riga, Latvia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2012

I have looked for the quiet place for me and my friend to stay during the conference that took place in Amsterdam. We have stayed 5 nights in Park room. I may say that it was great experience: so tasty breakfast, so comfortable and clean room and many little things that made atmosphere warm and welcoming! Highly recommend this place.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
manchester UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2011

We booked both rooms for our 3 night stay. The stay exceeded our expecations (which were already very high due to the positive reviews on here) and I would like to go back to the Parkzijde the next time I am lucky enough to go back to Amsterdam. Breakfast was lovely and our hosts were fabulous. Best regards to both of them.

Room Tip: get a tram card and use the tram extensively - it is a great way to travel.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Canberra, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2011

Great location, clean and comfortable room, nice people.

Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011

Stayed here for 2 nights with my husband
The location was great, straight across the road from Oosterpark and we stayed in the Park room which overlooked the park.
The room had everything you needed satellite tv, dvd player, fridge, free use of laptop and own bathroom.
The bed was comfy and the road was very quiet at the front.
Martijne and Bernard were the perfect hosts, bringing extra pillows for us and ensuring we had everything we wanted.
In the room there was a whole shelf with all the tourist guides you could need and we definitely used them during our stay.
Location from the centre was just 10 mins on the tram and did I say the park across the road was just lovely
I would stay here again if in Amsterdam.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Goiânia, Brasil
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2011

I stayed at this b&b, and I found it perfect! The bedroom is comfortable, the bed is big, the bathroom is new and clean! The breakfast is served at your room! They ask you what you like, and are very kind and polite. I didn't know Martjina and Bernard, they were travelling during my stay, but Maria treated us very well! She was very kind!

• Stayed February 2011
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2011

We stayed here May of 2010 (I can't select that on the drop down menu) last year in The Park Room. It was absolutely perfect. We were very close to two tram stops, which easily got us in and around the city and an easy walking distance to many different shops in this ethnically diverse neighborhood. We were also lucky enough to see a farmers market and pick up some tasty treats before the next leg of our European journey. Martijne and Bernard are such wonderful hosts. They were gracious enough to give us two train tickets to the airport, that two former guests had purchased as Eyjafjallajökull erupted. Those guests had to take a car home and sent those tickets back in hopes that someone else could use them. When my soon to be husband and I come back to Amsterdam, we will certainly stay here again.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Parkzijde Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!