“Amazing personnel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Zaza's

Zaza's
Daniel Stalpertstraat 103hs, 1072 XD Amsterdam, The Netherlands (De Pijp)
+31(0)20.673.63.33
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 2,762 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: De Pijp
Livorno
“Amazing personnel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

Very good quality food, nice presentation and super friendly personnel.
Satisfactory price/quality ratio (without wine). Try it out!

Dublin, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Book a table now!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

A must visit if you're in Amsterdam! Myself and a group of 8 friends ate here a few weeks ago for my birthday and had a fantastic night. They made a huge effort to make our night extra special, not sure when I last spent 4 hours in a restaurant but we had so much fun. The owner is from Cork and gave us a huge welcome along with great craic, good banter and delicious food and all at a very reasonable price in a very chilled atmosphere. We will all be back next time we're in Amsterdam!

1 Thank Eviebabes21
Kaiserslautern, Germany
“Reasonable Prices for Very Nice Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

I liked the look of the restaurant after finding it on Trip Advisor, and I must say, it did not disappoint. It is outside the center of the city, which makes it a bit more of a laid back experience, not a ton of hustle and bustle around it, although, there are still lots of bars right near it for additional fun and drinks before/after dinner. The service was top notch in terms of friendliness and being prompt. I started with the scallops for an appetizer (two scallops over risotto) and they were really tasty (my wife immensely enjoyed the tuna tempura)! I went with the highly recommended Lamb for my main course and it was very good. My wife and I shared the chocolate parfait for dessert and it was also very good. Total, with a few drinks, I think we paid about 100 Euro, which seemed like a decent price for the food we got and a nice dinner experience.

“WHAT A FIND!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

Found this little gem of a restaurant on Trip Advisor and can't say enough great things about it!! Went there on a Tuesday evening and the place was bustling. The Irish owner was full of charm and personality and worked the floor of this packed little restaurant with one other girl, who was also a delight!
The food was just amazing, beautifully prepared and presented. A small but innovative menu with absolutley wonderful flavours!
Haven't had such a great meal in a long time and I eat out regularly in the best of restaurants.
Thank you Zaza's! Can't wait to return!

Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great for a birthday”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

This is a fabulous place for a birthday! They decorate the chair and the food is great! Excellent service. Only thing was the location is a bit out of the way, but there's some cool pubs around there for a drink after.

Visited February 2014