“Absolutely first class” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Zaza's

Zaza's
Daniel Stalpertstraat 103hs, 1072 XD Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Stadsdeel Zuid)
+31(0)20.673.63.33
Neighborhood: Stadsdeel Zuid
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Absolutely first class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

We went with friends to Amsterdam and had reserved a table at Zaza's based on reviews. We were not in any way disappointed. The food was excellent - prepared, cooked and presented beautifully in very nice surroundings. The restaurant was busy but that did not detract from the service we received, which included some very much appreciated personal attention from the owner.
We would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

93% Recommend
  • Turkish first
Hong Kong
“Nice Restaurant with good atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

I decided to come here with reference to Trip advisor reviews.
Not much choice from the menu but the food is tasty and with good service. I liked the soup most but was quite disappointed to the dessert Strawberry Vanilla.

• Visited October 2013
Burlington, Ontario, Canada
“Nice quaint atmosphere with good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

We had a very nice meal with a customer and the service and food were very good. I found the prices very reasonable and the staff was helpful.

essex, england
“Fab food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

I was visiting Amsterdam for a couple of nights on a city break with my girlfriend. Decided to reserve a table at zaza's due to trip advisor reviews and the look of the menu. We were not disappointed.

We really enjoyed our meal, the food was cooked amazingly, I had scallops to start, which were delicious. I then had the rib eye, cooked to perfection, and the fries were superb. My gf had the lamb as a main and thought it was tremendous, and the panacotta for dessert, she liked it so much she only reluctantly allowed me a small taste, it was really good.

I thought the service was also great. All in all a super dining experience and would go back again. Our meal as details above, with 2 glasses of prosecco, 2 glasses of rijoca, and a brandy come to €99, which I thought was reasonable. For a Tuesday it was busy, and appeared you would need to book in advance, there was also a large group at a table, seemed like a work group, and they were quite loud, it didn't bother us too much as added some atmosphere, however, the restaurant is quite small and if we were seated closer may have been annoying. Not the fault of zaza's though.

All in all, great, I recommend it highly.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Singapore City, null, Singapore
“A nice place that can improve even more”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I been there one week ago, it was a monday and the restaurant was full, luckily i placed a reservation in advance. I tried other time to go and eat there but it was always fully booked and without any guest list (strange). The person with i spoken sounds a bit in rush.
They gave us a tasty amuse bouche and tasty bread, well done.
I had the Carpaccio as started and my fiancée got the soup. Both tasty but the presentation of the carpaccio was a bit messy and not easy to eat mixing all the ingredients. Then followed bymain course, lamb and fish, both well done. The ambient is really too small and noisy, and it was just a monday, when you want go to toilet be careful to the other tables cause it's really narrow. The girl that pour for me the wine dont' know how to do cause she lean the neck of the bottle to my glass edge. Small particular that makes a usual place in something outstanding. Zazas got the potential to separate itself from the rest of soulless Amsterdam restaurant, just a bit more of effort and more of customers care to be a nice reality of Amsterdam.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere