“Off the mother flippin' scale” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Zaza's

Zaza's
Daniel Stalpertstraat 103hs, 1072 XD Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Stadsdeel Zuid)
+31(0)20.673.63.33
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Neighborhood: Stadsdeel Zuid
Jersey, United Kingdom
“Off the mother flippin' scale”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I visited this restaurant with a group of friends and we all had an absolutely superb meal - in fact, 2 of us rate it as the best meal ever eaten! I am Celiac and specifically chose this place as I knew they catered for the gluten free. There was a good selection of gluten free options and they even brought out gluten free entrees; plus the gluten free bread was just fantastic - almost as good as the real thing. Order the panna cotta for a happy ending to your night!
I will definitely go here again, when I come back to 'Dam.. probably 3 times a day. I recommend you book in advance. Enjoy!

• Turkish first
Nuremberg, Germany
“Simply excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

I have 2 times trying the food here. There are a lot of customers in the both of my visiting. We went there for the dinner. The staff is polite and serves our food very quickly. Beef is good as well as the atmosphere what we expected. We ordered some more food and felt happy with it. Highly appreciation.

London, United Kingdom
“Fabulous restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Amazing food, great ambience, good service. Good location surrounded by bars, decor nice. Would highly recommend this restaurant in Amsterdam.

Visited June 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Our best dinner in Europe!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Came here with my husband at the recommendation of a good friend, as well from the great reviews on TA! Made reservations online and glad we did, was very crowded...and I can see why! This restaurant was amazing!!! Great ambiance, awesome service and the food was delicious!! The asparagus soup, scallops, and steak were all amazing and cooked to perfection! The white chocolate panna cotta dessert was just perfect! We were also celebrating our wedding anniversary which I mentioned when we made the reservation and they gave us a more secluded table off to the side which we really appreciated! I cannot say enough good things about this restaurant and it's amazing staff! Wonderful experience! If you are in Amsterdam, this place is a must!!

Shanghai, China
“Awesome food and perfect service! Plus NO PREJUDICE to Chinese!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I should say Zaza is the best restaurant In Amsterdam. Yes, the place is not big but the atmosphere is perfect. I had my birthday celebration there this year as my bf order the table for me in advance. He contact the hostess via email from China! What a big surprise when I was traveling in Amsterdam and heard of this!! Zaza's made all the arrangement perfectly. The decorations and greetings make you feel special and most welcomed. I went there with my friend. We are both Chinese. The hostess Susie and all of the staffs were friendly to us. It's weird I saw some comments here says prejudice to Chinese. No. Not in my experience. I guess those people must had quite a bad day before they went into Zaza's. We had Oysters, Beef steak and Lambs etc. All the dishes were great. Especially the dessert is my first recommendation. Marvelous taste. Choose Zaza's!Definitely.

• Visited March 2013