Interesting, that hotel is small, and we and our friends got rooms in different places of building – every 2-3 rooms have separate entrance door. Breakfast was in central part of building, with “official” entrance, near reception.
In general, our stay was Ok. Rooms are quite clean. Breakfast was normal. People on reception were polite.
What I did not like:
- equipment in bathroom not new, lock on bathroom door was broken
- We had a room on second floor, staircase was narrow and steep, without lift – it was hard to carry luggage
- Internet Wi-Fi was promised, but in reality did not work, not only in a room, but even in breakfast area near reception.
- Our room had windows to street and Railway Station – it was a bit noisy in the night.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Stad en Land reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.