“Delicious food and great wine” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
“Delicious food and great wine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

I went here for a late Sunday afternoon lunch. They have a very nice outside terrace on the opposite of the "street". It is located near the Caterina square. Their white wine is excellent. Food was delicious. I will definitely come here more often and also try the inside seating (not been there yet).

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

90% Recommend
“Very good food and discreet staff!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

The food was really delicous and original, the staff was present but not too much, just what you would like to.and the atmosphere was perfect. Nice and gentle music...a place to go without a doubt!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Detroit, Michigan
“Cute atmosphere and delicious food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

We went to dinner at Vintage based on its good reviews and we were so happy we did. The atmosphere is really cute and the waitress was really nice and friendly. Dinner at Vintage was by far our best meal in Eindhoven. We started with the "Seared tuna, sesame soya,avocado cream, sesamebiscuit" and it was very good. It was presented like sushi. Next we had soup; I had the bell pepper soup and my husband had the lobster bisque. Both of the soups were outstanding! For main courses we had the halibut and the black sole and both were really delicious. We really had a great time and definitely would go back and highly recommend.

Visited May 2013
New York City, New York
“Really was a 3.5 - slightly above average...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Cute place and a creative menu attracted me. The service was inattentive at best, and while the food was attractively prepared, it just didn't have that much flavor. My favorite were the fries that came with my main. I ordered seared tuna appetizer and the entrecote for dinner. Both pretty good, but not great.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Portland, Oregon
“Nice meal, very comfortable and perfect for a jet lagged traveler”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Found this nice little resturant close to the hotel I was staying and next to the cathedral. I was very jet lagged and looking for a nice, comfortable and hassle free dinner.

I love the fish dish I had, perfectly cooked with lots of flavor and the side dishes were also nice. Staff was attentive and helpful to this English speaker.

Nice atmosphere and a great choice in Eindhoven.

• Visited May 2013