“Always a wonderful experience” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Waalre, The Netherlands
“Always a wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

It is probably my favourite restaurant in Eindhoven. Excellent food and Always with a twist.The staff are very friendly and the choice of wine is superb. I would highly recommend this restaurant for a romantic evening out.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars

“Top restaurant in Eindhoven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

This one of the best place in town for a enjoying a nice dinner with friends, colleagues or for a romantic escape. Atmosphere is very cosy. Service is charming. Food is really good: either of you choose your courses or if you go for the surprise menu. Plates are nicely presented and very tasty using mostly fresh products.
The plus: the owner remember his customers!

• Visited September 2013
Groningen, The Netherlands
“Dinner in Eindhoven”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

One of the secretaries suggested the place and I went there with out a reservation. I reached at about 5.50 PM. The restaurant is open at 6 PM and the staff told me that the place is closed. It took some probing to find out that they are opening in 5 minutes and I had to wait outside for that time !!
The food quality was good and the rest of the service was OK. Nice ambiance and good location but will never go back because of the behavior of the staff.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
“A Very Nice Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Food was great, each plate is a piece of art. Service is very qualified, people are very kind and experienced. Music was matching with the atmosphare. We liked it a lot. I can recomend it.

• Visited December 2012
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
“Good food and excellent service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

KB23 is a really noce place for an evening out. I recently visited with my partner and we had a very pleasant meal.
The style is modern european, with plenty of game on the menu, I had an excellently prepared piece of venison, and she had some really rich hare.
When we asked for a Pedro Ximenez to go with the dessert, they diddent have any, but the waiter (owner?) suggested an alternative sweet wine which we weren't sure of, so he gave us a small sample, and it was very nice. This kind of proactive attitude from the staff makes it a much better experience - they could have just said " no we haven't got any" .

I would recommend this place for a nice romantic dinner or a celebration.

• Visited November 2012