I stayed in this hotel for a convention for 4 days. Let me start with the good points:
- Friendly staff
- good breakfast with very good jam, as stated in a previous review (the 1 service lady is always quick and has the place better under control than whole teams in other hotels. Also, she seems born happy and friendly :D. Big compliments to her). Just one improvement suggestion: Put on little signs to tell me which jam is which, which yoghurt is which and so on.
- relatively central location
- good price compared to other EHV hotels
- one of the best pillows I ever had in hotel
Now the not so good points:
- my room was not properly clean on day 1 (hairs in the sink, dirty carpet). The following days it was properly cleaned.
- when I arrived it was very cold. They did not have the heating turned on in the room. The hearing did its job properly, once turned on.
- my room felt like a youth hostel. Very basic, small, cheap .. there are hotels with much better rooms for that price, but they are not that central
- relatively slow internet (perhaps I was almost at the end of the hallway?)
- I stayed in the front and there it is rather noisy (even with closed windows) and over the week I woke up several times each night due to cars, scooters or people
- my bed needed a matrass replacement
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3-star deluxe hotel with 25 classic rooms, 15 comfort rooms, 23 deluxe (air conditioning) and 12 suites. The hotel is located in the centre of Eindhoven and has its own parking garage (€12,00 per night), a bar/lounge and 6 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Sandton Hotel Eindhoven City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampshire Sandton Hotel Eindhoven