“One word: WOW” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pullman Eindhoven Cocagne

Save Saved
You added Pullman Eindhoven Cocagne to your Saves list
Pullman Eindhoven Cocagne
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Vestdijk 47, Eindhoven 5611 CA, The Netherlands (Formerly Sofitel Cocagne Eindhoven) (Binnenstad)   |
Ranked #1 of 24 hotels in Eindhoven
Stockholm, Sweden
“One word: WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the Pullman during a business trip. What a hotel. I am impressed. Can already say: You wont find anything negative in my review.

The location:
The hotel is located so centrally that you dont need a car. Hundreds of restaurants, bars and shops can be reached within walking distance.
If you have a car, there is a garage and outside parking lot for hotel guests.

The hotel:
They have everything that makes your stay comfortable. Topped with a luxury touch and a lot of details that you wont find anywhere else.
Truly you can see that they've spend money on a lot of details without caring about costs.
There are so many things such as:
High quality designer furniture in the rooms. Others might have just a chair.
One Nespresso machine machine per room - have you ever seen that anywhere else? By the way: They do refill your personal capsules stock every day.
A high quality and a rain shower in your bathroom. Other hotels have a soulless and standard bathroom.
Instead of an ordinary TV you will find a Philips LED TV that even has the ambilight feature.
LED ambient room lighting solution for the suite. Other hotels have just "lamps".
There are so many other small details that you as a frequent traveller will appreciate and seperate Pullman from other hotels.
And thats in the end what makes me rating them as my personal number one hotel in the Netherlands.

The restaurant:
It seems to be a very popular
place not only for hotel guests to have dinner. We were very happy with the beef and soup that they've served.
The selection for the breakfast is great and you can even get omelettes or other things cooked to order. There is nothing I have been missing for breakfast.

The staff:
I can really say that I felt treated like a king. Reception or restaurant. The employees were always super friendly with a very professional senior attitude. There is not a single person I have met during my 5 days stay that wasnt top notch.
I have no clue how they do that!

Thanks Pullman for a great time!

• Stayed September 2013
pullman5374, General Manager at Pullman Eindhoven Cocagne, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your generous feedback. You made us blush.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and I hope that your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one and that I can meet you in person.

460 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Greek first
riyadh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Recently refurbished, the Pullman hotel offers a very nice, modern atmosphere. The staff is very professional and cordial... Furhtermore the parking is very convemient if you come by car. The room has nice decoration, modern, well equipped and the bed is excellent. The breakfast is complete and excellent... That was a very nice experience. I clearly recommend the Pullman hotel if you come to Eindhoven. It is also well located, nearby the city center, and restaurants. You do not have to take your car if you prefer to get out for dinner.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Pullman Eindhoven Cocagne. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

We hope that you choose Pullman Eindhoven Cocagne again on your next visit to Eindhoven.

London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

5 minutes faster pace walk to the train station, across the road from the city centre, with plenty of shopping bar and restaurants in the vicinity (what more do you ask for?)

The best experience for the stay is the consistently good services demonstrated by the staffs, from reception to restaurant.I felt welcomed as a guest and valued as a customer. My requests were helpfully dealt with. I could not ask for any better.

I didn't get the swanky sexy newly decorated room. Looking at the floor plan my room is the smallest. It wasn't at all spacous but is adequate for two, and it was pleasant and comfortable. I have everything I need in the room.

The free flow of Nespresso all over the hotel is a nice added bonus to coffee lover.

Breakfast was nice and enjoyable. I had breakfast for two consercutive days. The first day was exciting. The second day was exactly the same as the first, which I started to feel bored. I wish there is more variety. Overally very nice quality of bread, pastry, fresh fruit. The fresh squeeze orange juice was attractive.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
pullman5374, General Manager at Pullman Eindhoven Cocagne, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear guest,

It's always a pleasure to receive feedback. I will share your comments with our team.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope to welcom you again very soon.

Ulm
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Pros:
Good location, great breakfast, nice modern and recently upgraded rooms, good value for money, friendly staff, comfortable bed although a little small
Cons:
Slow wi-fi, horrible indoor pool, over priced parking at 25 euros per day
Tip:
In case you are parking, use the parking garage accross the street under the Heuvel Shopping Center. We only paid 28 euros here, would have paid 75 euros at the hotel. (hotel is 25 per day, Heuvel is 14 per 24 hour period, we checked in on day 1 and left less then 48 hours later on day 3)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Pullman Eindhoven Cocagne. We are sorry that the Wifi was slow at the time of your stay. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Pullman, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurence.

England
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Cant say I'm enamored with Eindhoven, bit of a bland sort of a place - which might explain why I had such a nightmare getting a cab from the airport into the city last night

Nice welcome at hotel reception made up for it. In fact staff and service were generally good throughout my one night business stay

Hotel is sleek and well presented in general - particularly the bar and restaurant (Vestdijke)

Room was of a good size and well equipped - bed was comfortable, but did squeak!

One tip would be not to book a room at rear of hotel adjacent to large church - the bell of which tolled every hour (very loud)

Gym and pool jars with rest of hotel - pool in particular is very tired

Dinner in hotel restaurant was pretty pricey but OK - Tuna tartare type starter was a little bland for my taste. Black Angus beef fillet was good but vegetables were uninspiring, cheeseboard and wines were good. Service was slow, which I didn't mind as I wanted to chill out, although I don't like having to ask for menus once seated (although waiter did apologize for this)

Breakfast was reasonable - although I don't think head chef should be dressing his staff down about not having their badge on in front of customers personally

Overall - not a bad stay

Room Tip: Book rooms away from church at rear of hotel - loud bell!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Pullman Eindhoven Cocagne. I am sorry that your experience did not entirely meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

We appreciate your sharing your concerns and we hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Warwick. UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

This was a fabulous hotel and hard to fault. It is located 5 minutes away form all the shops and bars and restaurants. The staff were the most helpful that I have come across for some time and went out of their way to help us.
The rooms are high quality- beds were very comfortable, a good range of toiletries, modern TV, bathrobe etc. The room was really large with a separate seating area for the TV and desk etc. if you want to work. This was in just a standard room so the premier rooms must be even better. There is free Wi-Fi and this worked well.
I have stayed in many hotels and this was good , especially since we paid a reasonable price for the room.
I would definitely stay here again and recommend it . The only criticism was that breakfast was 28 Euros which is a lot if you don't eat a lot but there are plenty of places nearby to go to instead.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Dear guest,

Thank you for all your compliments. We are sorry that the price of our breakfast was not what you expected. We hope to welcome you again very soon in Pullman Eindhoven Cocagne.

Marieke Lamberts,

Been to Pullman Eindhoven Cocagne? Share your experiences!